chapter 3

Louis is still up when Niall got home. He's now in the season 6 of the walking dead. He really loves these kind of shows. 

"Hey mate! Still up?" Niall said as he entered the house. Louis got shoccked. He looked at the clock and saw that's its only 12 midnight and this is not the usual time Niall gets home.

"Woah woah! Wait wait wait. Are you okay mate? Did you run out of money or something?" Louis asked curiuosly. 

"No and no. Im okay and I still have lots of money. Thank you. Where are the lads?" Niall said. He walked to the kitchen. He get a glass of cold water and sat next to Louis.

"Are you kidding me? of course they're already sleeping. Its already 12 in the midnight."

Niall laughed at what Louis said. "Haha. Sorry mate." Louis got amused at Niall's laugh. It's the first time he heard Niall laughed like this after three years.

"You sure you okay mate?" Louis faced Niall as if he knows that Niall is keeping somthing. He even tapped Niall's back.

Niall laughed hard to what Louis asked. "You're hilariuos mate. Im going to sleep. have a goodnight mate!" Niall put his glass on the table then head up to his room. He is whistling while going up. Louis heard it. It just made Louis want to know more what happened in the club. What  caused Niall to be happy like this. 

"Something really happened there. I wanna know why.. but.. its okay. cause Niall is happy right now." Louis whispered to himself and put a handful of popcorn in his mouth and continued watching.

Niall immedietly locked his room as soon as he got in. He took off his supras then his jacket his pants. He's now left with his boxers and shirt. He lied on his bed and think of everything that happened in the club. He thought of how perfect Demi looks. How sexy she looks. How she turned him on even though she is not yet doing anything. And how she made himm feel that way.. again. Suddenly, he felt his willy get hard. 

"Ohhhhh. That girl is.." Niall stopped and smiled. He get his phone and bought Neon Lights on iTunes. He set an alarm at 7 am and he made Neon Lights as his alarm tone. After that Niall fell asleep.