chapter 17

"Finally!!" Louis shouted

"Whoohooooo!" the boys cheered as they finished practicing the next song to be recorded. The boys grabbed their stuffs and went to simon.

"Goodbye Simon!"

"Goodbye lads. good job for today. and keep safe in going home" Simon said. He stood up anf hugged the boys.

"bye simon!!" they said and went outside.

"are we going home now?" Harry asked

"I dont wanna gohome yet. I wanna go clubbing tonight" Zayn said as he threw his keys on the air and catched it.

"I think.. me too. I think it's fine if we go to the bar tonight" Liam said and smirked

"To the funkeh buddahhhhhhhhh!!" Louis said and run inside his car and ignited it. Harry and Zayn did the same thing but Liam is left walking with Niall who is busy with his phone

"What about you mate? you going with us?" Liam asked

"Uhmm.. I think no. I mean.. yeah, Im not coming with you. Gotta meet my girl tonight. Sorry mate" Niall said

"Its okay, I  understand. Say hello to Demi for me okay?" Liam said and put his hand on Niall's shoulder's and tapped it.

"No problem mate. Enjoy "Niall said and smiled

"Okay" Liam smiled and went inside his car and followed the three. Niall went inside his car and ignited it but before he hit the gas, he get his phone and texted Demi.

"work's done!! :) How bout you love?" he sent the message and drove to their flat. He thought that it would be really rude of him if he'll go straight to Demi's hotel if she's not there. He will stay there and wait for Demi to get back to her hotel. He wanted to pick her up but she said she's okay.

Niall did what Demi said, he did not used his phone while driving. He reached their flat. He parked his car and went inside. He put his keys inside his pocket so he wont look for it anymore if Demi texted him. he sat on the couch and watched a movie and on the the minute he fell asleep and did not noticed that the message was not sent.

it's already 6 pm when Demi's hair got finished.

"Oh my God! I love it!!" She screamed "let me take a selfie first." She continued and went to the whole body mirror and took seceral fierce pictures of her.

"we're glad you love it ms. lovato but..." a staff said

Demi faced the staff with a serious face.  "But? What?"

"But.. I'm afraid you'll get swarmed outside. Their are press, paparazzis and fan outside."

"What?! How come they know I'm here? does somebody blogged or took a picture of me and put it in the internet?" She asked  "How am i going back to my hotel if there is an army of people outside and I dont have any body guards.. ughh" she paused "and my boyfriend hasnt texted or call me yet." she said and took a seat.

"Im sorry maám" another staff spoke "Its my fault, I just cant believe you're here in the salon I'm working so I took a picture of you and tweeted it. Im really sorry, I dont know I would cause this." the staff continued.

Demi sighed and put her hand on her forehead. "It's okay."

"We are sorry ma'am, you could stay here until those people are gone" the manager said.

Demi stood up, gathered her stuffs and paid. "Its okay. I can go by my self ut can you do me a favor?"

"everything ma'am." the manager said