chapter 6

Demi is still disappointed with what Niall did on their first date. She looked at the clock "Ughh! Its already 5o'clock! The time he said he would be here. I cant believe he made me wait. Ugh." After Demi said those, someone knocked at the door. 

"Housekeeping utility ma'am" the person at the door said. Demi immediately stand up to open the door. Without looking at the peeping hole, Demi opened the door. She got shocked to see who's there. It's Niall. Wearing just a white band shirt, black skinny jeans, a pair of white supras and a leather jackets. He really look like a band member. He looks so hot and stunnninng. His hair didnt even look like he exerted effort on fixing it but it looks really good on him. Demi became speechless when she saw Niall in his get up. 

"So, are you ready to go ma'am?" Niall said joking.

Demi came back to life when Niall spoke. "You stupid, you said you're gonna be late for twenty minutes. I almost hate you on doing it!" Demi said pouting her lips. Shes so cute that made Niall smile bigger.

"Almost? But I heard a while ago you hate me for making you wait." Niall said teasing her. 

Demi blushed. "Ughh. Whatevs. Just let's go."

Niall laughed on how silly demi acted. He just find everything Demi does very Adorable. 

"Okay, your majesty. Your wish is my command." Niall said as he offered his arm to Demi. 

Demi accepeted Niall's offer. She smiled, not expecting Niall would be this gentleman. While they're inside the elevator, Demi remembered something. Visitors cant know the room number of the people inside to keep their privacy. They can only get in if they're with the person who's livinng in the hotel or if the person living in the hotel told the guards to let the visitor in. 

"Hey, how did you get in?" Demi asked curouisly. 

Niall smirked and said "Secret" He really loves to tease Demi cause she's really cute when she got irritated. 

"You idiot! You cant know what room i am when you're just a visitor! How come you got in?" Demi said as she punched Niall's arm using her right arm cause her left arm is holding Niall's arm. 

"Awww! Youre a puncher! That hurts!" Niall said. Acting like he really got hurt.

"I hate you, you idiot!" Demi said. She pouted her lips  and took her arm off Niall's. 

"You know what, you're rude. We just met and this is our first date, but you're already calling me an idiot." Niall said like he got sullen with Demi. But this doesnt affect Demi, she's still not speaking. 

They reached the ground floor. They're about to go out of the elevator when Niall spoke. 

"I think it's better if you're a bit drunk" NIall paused and he get Demi's left hand and hold it. Demi didn't expect it. 

"I just said my name when I asked for your room in the information's counter. Then they said your room number. Smile, you're more beautiful when you smile." Niall said it in the sweetest way he know. Demi looked up to Niall and smiled. 

"You think Im really mad, dont you?" Demi smirked

"A little bit." Niall smiled and looked to their way. Demi hold Niall's hand back which made Niall smile bigger.

When they passed through the information's counter, Niall winked at the girl on duty there. Demi saw it and felt a little heat rising up her body. 

The boy from the hotel brought Niall's car infront of the lobby and handed him the keys. 

"Thanks lad!" Niall said and gave him a tip. Demi saw how much Niall gave. He's really very generous. Niall opened up the car's door for her. 

"That's very sweet of you, Thank you" Demi smiled