chapter 10

While Niall is driving  Demi is thinking on how she will turn the radio on. Niall's car is soooooo bleeding edge. Well, she didn't doubt how Niall got this kind of car. Niall noticed that Demi is looking for something or what. 

"What is it?" Niall asked glancing to Demi and put his eyes on the road again

"Nothing"

"C'mon. What is it? Its like you're looking for somethiing or what."

"Im thinking how to turn your car's radio on cause I wanna listen to some music."

"Oh, okay." Niall just said and focused on the raod. 

"That's it? You'll ask me what is it and when I answered you won't turn it on??" Demi is so annoyed.

Niall laughed cause he's just trying to tease Demi. 

"I hate you, you Idiot" Demi said. She crossed her arms and looked at the window. 

"Im just kidding. Here" Niall turned the radio on and luckily their song is on the radio, Little things. Demi isn't talking yet so Niall decided to sing to her. He singed his solo in Little things together with his voice on the radio.

You'll never love yourself

Half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right darling

But I want you to

If I let you know

I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you

Oh...

Niall finished his part but Demi isnt looking at him still so he decided to continue singing until the end.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you,
Oh, it's you,
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things

While he is singing, he hold Demi's chin and tilted her head to face him. When Demi finally looked at Niall, he put her hands in Demi's cheecks and singed the last two lines of the song. 

"Im inlove with you, and all your little things

Demi smiled and stared at Niall's perfect blue eyes. 

"If you love me then you must focus on the road cause I dont wanna die yet" Niall chuckled at it. He took his hand of Demi and focus on the road. 

"You don't wanna die yet cause you still wanna marry me. Don't you?" Niall said and smirked as he glanced to Demi.

"You idiot, focus on the road!!" Demi said. 

"Gotcha" Niall said and smiled teasingly

After few minute's Niall parked his car infront of a restaurant. Niall came out of the car before Demi speak and opened the door for Demi. 

"Soo, we're gonna eat here? told you I need to dress up cause everybody seems so presentable." Demi said worrying about her looks while Niall brought out two  gray hoodies and a black ray ban.

"Here, wear it if youu dont wanna be recognized and followed by papparazzis." Niall said and handed her one hoodie and the black ray ban. 

"Im gonna wear this in their?!! Its embarrasing to wear these inside that restaurant!!" Demi said.