chapter 2

Niall made it to the bar named Funky Buddha. Its like the most famous bar in London. He parked his blacl Lamborgini Aventador LP 700-4  acroos the street near the bar. He's a billionare so its not unbelievable if he has this kind of car. People are lining up to show their id's before going inside the club but Niall walked straight inside the club. No talk. No eye contact. This is definitely one of the advantages of being a star. You dont have to wait. You dont have to need an id togo to clubs.

Niall walked straight to the bartender and oredered a bottle of beer. It was too loud inside. Everyone is partying and dancing to the loud music. Niall had a feeling that the d'j realized he's in the house because Live while we're young is played.  

Niall is taking a sip in his beer when he heard his name. It was Josh, their drummer.

"Heeeeey!! What's up Niallerrr! Lookin good today huh? Nice jackets." Josh said as he took a sip from his vodka.

"Haha! Thanks man. What are you doing here?" Niall said. 

""You know.. uhmm. just to get some. Tired of living a boring life. Hahahaha! Just kidding. " Josh answered.

"Ahh. I get it. Haha. Okay. See you around then mate." Niall said as they both tapped each other;s back.

NIall walked around lookingif there are girls he can talk to and maybe, as Josh said, someone he might "get some" now. While he's walking he heard the dj saying his name and another celebrity. 

"Everyone party harder 'yall 'cuase NIall Horan and Demi Lovato is in the housseeeeeeeee!!!!" the dj shouted as the crowd gone wild. the dj played Neon Lights right away. Niall continued walking until he bumped into a girl wearing a black sexy dress. 

"Heyyyyy! Watch out!! See, I my shirt got wet!! " Niall shouted madly as he wipes the wet part of his shirt..

"Oh my gosh. Im so sorry! Im really sorry! Here, let me help." The girl brought a handkerchief out to wipe Niall's shirt. 

"Its okay. It already happened." Niall said. He looked to the girl's face. She's so beautiful. She has dimples and a cleff chin. Her eyes sparkles even though its dark inside. Its like he's been starstrucked. 

"Btw, Im Niall Horan. And You're??" NIall asked. Offering thhe girl a handshake 

"Oh so you're really here. I thought the dj is just joking. Im Demi Lovato. Nice to meet you mr. Horan." as she accepts the handshake that Niall offered. 

Niall is still in shock. He doesnt know what to say. He got lost in her beautiful brown eyes. Its been so long since he felt like this.

"Mr. Horan?" Demi said. 

Annnnnnnnnnnd, NIall goes back to life. "Ooopps. Sorry. I didnt recognized you. I didnt know you're so beautiful." NIall said but he's still looking at her eyes.

Demi laughed to what Niall just said. He got amused again by her laugh. Its like her laugh can make him laugh or smile also.

"Why? Is there anything funny?" Niall asked

"Nothin. Its just i never thought that I'd be meeting you here." Demi smiled. 

Niall looked at Demi from head to toe. It was very dark so he tought Demi wouldt notice it. Demi is wearing black dress exposing a little bit of her medium sized boobs. And the dress looks so good to her. She has big ass. She's so flawless. She wears black highheels which make her look more sexier. Niall is getting hard util..

"Do you like my outfit?" Demi said

"Oh. Uhm, sorry. I thought you wouldnt notice it. Uhmm. I love it." They both smiled. 

"So, who are you with?"Niall continued

"No one" Demi answered as she dances to her song

"You're kidding me." Niall said as he tries to get all oof Demi's attention.

"Nope. Im totally alone."

"Why? Isn't that you're from La? How come you can go to bars alone?"

"In clubs, only few can recognize me because of the lights so i dont get so mobbed.And besides, my hotel is just few blocks away. "

"You're amazing. Why you're here? you got bored?"

"Nope. I went here to dance, to have fun and.. to fuck you. HAHA. No, im just kidding. Im here just to have fun" Demi said. She's still dancing, but this time, she's sexy dancing.Niall is really getting turned on But he managed not to touch or do anything to Demi.

".. You'll be coming home with me tonight.." Demi sang.

"Yea, we'll be coing home tonight. So, will you let me drive you to you're hotel?" Naill said. He looked at his watch, its only 11pm and its not yet his usual time to go home but he really wants to drive demi yo her hotel. 

"Sure. But I didnt bring my car. I just took the cab on my way here." Demi said.

"Its okay, i have my car." Niall smiled

"Okay then. Lets go."

Demi and Niall went to the parking lot. Demi looked like she's looking for something.

"What are you looking for? Did you left something inside?"Niall asked worriedly.

"Your car? where is it?"

"Oh god. You made me nervous."

Demi Laughed on how Niall over reacted "So where's your car?"

"Its the black lamborgini there"

"Oh man he's sp sexy." Demi said. Amused so much by the car.

"I know, he's just like me." Niall joked.

"You're drunk, lets go home"  They both laughed as they got inside the car.

Niall started the engine "So where's you're hotel?"

"the first five star hotel on the right side of the road." Demi answered in a yawning voice. She's so cute when she did that causing Niall smile like an idiot again.

"Ok then." NIall drived. Within 15 minutes they're already there.

"Thank you for the ride Mr. Horan!"

"Just call me Niall!"

"Okay, see you soon Niall."

Demi was about to walk out the door when Niall asked something

"Wait.. Uhmm. can I// I mean.. We.. Uhmmm. Can we exchange numbers?"Niall said blushingly.

Demi smiled. "Yes. ofcourse." She really wanted it. She's just waiting for Niall to ask her.

they exhcanged number. And now.. it's time for demi to go inside. "Its getting more late. I need to go inside. Thanks for the ride NIall!" Demi said then she kissed Niall's cheecks. Niall got shock so he didnt made any response to what demi said. After that Demi went inside her hotel. Niall drove straight to their house. He didnt even thought in going back to the club. This is the first time after three years that he wont be coming home drunk.