chapter 16

Demi is sitting at the lobby when a man with a red uniform approached her. She looked at the man and saw the logo  in hi shirt, it says 'car rental services'

"Good afternoon maám. I assume you're the one who rented the black mercedes." the man said with a big smile on his face.

"Oh, yes yes. that's me." Demi said

 the man brought out a paper saying terms and agreements. "I see. You need to sign this ma'am before I hand you the keys." the man said and handed demi a pen.

"Sure." Demi signed everything that needs her signature. after that the man gave the keys to Demi.

"Thanks ma'am. Here are you're keys, Ms. Lovato. The car is already infront. Enjoyr" The man said and left.

After that, Demi stood up and went to the black mercedes she rented. She went to the driver's seat and went inside.

"makes me miss my car" she said as she caressed the dashboard. After a few seconds she started the engine and drove straight to the salon. While on her way, she turned the radio on, a big smile was on her face when she heard the song on the radio. It was little things. She remembered her man that time. It was the song the he sang to her while they're inside his car. After the song ther's a short segment on the radio.

"Good afternoon London!! this is dj sapphire giving you the hottest gossips in the country. Im going to interrupt you're One direction dreams for a second cause the cute Irish boy, Niall Horan who happened to be single for three years is now rumored dating the famous popstar Demi Lovato. There are people who saw them at the park having a clingy good time. There are some lucky fans who got pictures with them. Sooo, what do you think of this? Is it a rumor? Or is it true? and.. What can the girl who broke Niall's heart so bad, Ellie Goulding can say about this? Lets find out what's gonna happen next. " after the segment another song was played.

"Nothing. Ellie's got nothing to say cause she's a bitch who broke my Niall's heart." Demi said. Her heat heated a little because of Ellie's name.

"Why does that dj needs to put Ellie's name?! Ughhh" She said irritatedly and hit the gas.

In a few minutes, she reached the salon. She moved the rareview mirror to do some simple touch ups on her face and moved it back. She put her sunglasses on, grabbed her bag and went inside the salon. Everyone's eyes widened when they see her. She looked like a goddess eventhough she's just wearing a white vneck shirt, a leather jeans and combat boots.

"Goodafternoon Ms. Lovato." Everybody greeted her.

Demi chuckled. "Hello! Just call me Demi."

"So what color do you want maám?" a staff asked her

"Uhmm, i think i want it blue this time. I think blue would be cool. but first.. uhmm, can you close all the windows?curtains?" Demi said as she looked at the mirror as she combed her hair by her hand.

"We understand ma'am."  The staff said and called another one and intructed to close everything. 

"So, can we start now ma'am?"

"Yes. Thank you so much."

The staff guided demi to the chair and started dying her hair. While on the other side, the boys are suprised when Simon told them they'll be recording two songs today.

"What?! My throat is already tired simon." Louis cried

"Yea! Can we just record it on the other day, next week or.. ugh, just not today cause i feel like im gonna loose my voice already" Harry explained

"Yes Simonn! Please!" The three boys said together.

"Okay then. Just practice the song until.." Simon looked at his watch "4 pm. Okay? cause we'll be recording that by next week."

The boys jumped. "Yeeee!!!!! Thanks Simon.!"

"for now, you can take your lunch and be back at 2 pm. " Simon said.

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! See ya laterrr!!" the boys said and went outside.

"Sooo, where are we eatinf for lunch?" Liam said as they walk to their own cars.

"Nandoooooooooooooooooossssssss!!" Niall said as he ran iside his car. The boy's just laugh and went inside their's.

Niall was the first one who left the place followed by the boys. They parked their cars beside eac other's when they reached the place.

"Ughhh! im hungry! This is so-late-lunch-to-eat!"Zayn said as they walked inside.

"Simon is always doing this to usss! He's so mean." Liam said.

Good thin that there are only few people inside.

Niall seated first. He seated near the window so he could see if Demi will pass by or vise versa. They ordered their usuals and hace a commotion.

"I miss you Niall." harry said

"Yea, me too." Louis agreed

"We missed you so bad Niall" Liam said

"Are you guys crazy?" Niall laughed "i did not go anywhere. Im with you guys 24/7 but well i gues not because im with my girl most of the time but.. still.. not a reason to miss me so bad" 

"No, we mean, we miss this Niall. The jolly, always hungry Niall." Zayn smiled

"Oh. So, you must get used to it cause this Niall aint gonna change." Niall laughed

"Thats fine. We love it!" The boys replied. 

The finished eating their food.

"I think we should go back to the studio now." Liam said as they all looked at their phone's clock. 

"Yea. It's already 1:30" Niall agreed. They paid for their food then left. 

While Niall is on his way, he managed to call Demi. On the third ring, Demi answered. 

"Hello love" Niall said. This is the first time Demi will hear his voice over the phone and even though he just said two words, it gave chills all over Demi's body when She heard his voice. She blushed but good thing o one saw. She wanted to smile big but she just let out a little smile. 

"Hey babe. How's work?" Demi said on the other line. Niall smiled as he heard her voice.

"Tiring, as always but just hearing your voice makes me feel like I can work all year without a break" both of them chuckled 

"Sooo, how's the hair coloring doing?" He continued.

"It's doing great. Uhm.." she paused when she heard horns and cars on the other line. "Wait. What?! Are you Driving?!!" her voice got a little bit louder.

"Yea. Im on my way back to the studio love. "

"First of all dont use your phone when youu're driving. You could have just called me when you reached the studio! Second, where did you come from?!" her voice was louder this time. The staffs in the salon looked at her but she didnt mind cause she is very worried for her boy.

"Im sorry. I  just cant wait to hear you, to talk to you love. The boys and I went to nando's to have some lunch." 

He heard her sigh on the other line "Im really sorry"

"Its okay. Im sorry too, i've raised my voice to you. Im just so worried for you. Call me later when you finished your work. Bye. I love you"

"Okay. I love you more" Niall said. and they hung the phone up the same time. 

"Is everything okay ma'am?" a staff asked Demi

"Yeah. Everything's okay." Demi said and let out a fake smile

"Okay ma'am lets proceed" the staff smiled.