chapter 11

Heeeeyyy! Please let me know if you're enjoying the story. Please leave a comment or vote for it. Please. Or leave some suggestions in the comments. xx. love lots. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi and Niall are now inside the elevator of Demi's hotel. They are laughing so hard because of what happened in the park.

"Your stupidity is viral!! You infected me!! That's why they got a picture of us!!" Demi said laughing. "Wow? So its my fault now? You're the one who made stupid things first. You poured water on my head silly!!" Niall said laughing so hard

"Its gonna be in the internet now, for sure." Demi said without even worrying. Unlike when someone gets a picture of her with Joe or Wilmer. She gets nervous everytime it happens but now.. she feel like she's free.

"Yeah. And it would be in the news saying you're already my girlfriend that I wish is true but.. they dont know.. Im still just dating you." Niall said with a sad smile. He really wish that Demi's already his girlfriend so that she can show the whole world that the most beatiful popstar is his.

"Why are you so dumbass today?" Demi said.  After that, the doors opened. Niall hold Demi's hand tight and said.

"because I got you another surprise love." NIall said smiling. Niall lead Demi to her room but when they are few steps away from her room he let go of Demi's hand and went to her back.

"What are you doing you idiot?" Demi said sounding annoyed but deep inside she loves it when Niall does some surprises. Niall covered Demi's ayes and walked.

"Just shut up you mouth you Silly." Niall said laughing. He opened the door and guided Demi so that she wont bump to anything. They got inside and Niall kicked the door then he lead Demi to her kitchen.

"Hope you like it Love." Niall said and took off his hands on Demi's eyes. When Demi opened her eyes the lights in her room was all turned off. Only candles around the room and and the ones on the round table only keep the room bright. There are petals of red roses scattered on the floor. Foods that are usually served only in Dallas, Texas are served on the table that made Demi felt like she's at homewhen she saw it. The table and the chairs are covered with some special cloth. Their are small red hearts made out of paper hanging on the ceiling. She felt like she's not in her hotel room.

"Wow Niall. This is beautiful" Demi said admiring the place.

"You like it?"

"I love it." Demi said walking around to see the whole place. There are also bunch of flowers on her bed, side table, couch and everywhere. She doesnt expect Niall could be this romantic.

Niall went to Demi's back and wrapped his hands around Demi's waist. He put his head on Demi's shoulders and whispered.

"Im happy you love it love but there is something I forgot to tell you when we first met."

"What is it?" Demi wondered.

Niall took Demi's hand and lead her to the big windows so she could get a good view. He opened the curtain using his other hand.

"Just look at the sky and watch" Niall said in a silent voice.

Demi did what Niall said. She looked up at the sky.She thought that Niall is gonna say it while they're star gazing but after few minutes there's a colorful firework display at the sky. Demi's room is the perfect spot to watch it. Demi is focused watching thefireworks display and Niall admired how cute she looks while watching.