chpater 14

The boys went out of their room already dressed, they are all wearing simple white shirts, jeans. Liam and Zayn wear supras, Louis wear vans, as always and Harry wear his usual leather shoes. 

Liam went out  first, then Louis, harry and Zayn. They went down  to the kitchen and have some coffee. All sat on the chair around the counter. Everyone is having fun with the small conversation until daddy directionn checked his watch. 

"Its already 7:15, why is Niall hasnt come out of his room yet?" Liam asked looking at the boys one at a time but all of them just raised their shoulders.

"I dont know. I didnt hear the 'party-like' song this morning" Harry said having a sip from his coffee. 

"Maybe he forgot to set his alarm clock. Somebody please wake him up before we get late lads" Louis suggested

"Okay, I'll wake him up." Zayn said and put his cup of coffee on the counter. He walked up to Niall's room.

He knocked. He put his head near the door and spoke  "Hey Niall! Wake up, we're getting late mate."

He did not hear any movesment inside the room after few seconds so he knocked again but this time, a little louder.

"Mate, time to wake up. You dont want Simon to get mad at us for being late, do ya?"

still, he did not hear any movement nor groan from inside. Zayn is slowly getting pissed.

"If you wont stil wake up, I'll go inside your room and wake the hell out of you." Zayn said a little bit louder. He checked the door if its locked, and in his surprise, it's not so he barged in quietly. He plans to wake Niall up by jumping up and down his bed, the way Niall hates most but he's jaws fell and his eyes widened when he saw that there is no blonde irish inside the room. He rushed down to the kitchen to the the lads that Niall isnt in his room.

In his worry, he already shouted when he's going down the stairs.

"Hey mates!! Mates! You wont beliee me. Shit." Zayn panicked.

The boys are all alarmed because of zayn's voice. They all stood up and went in front of the stairs, waiting for zayn.

"What is it mate? does something happened up there? is Niall okay?" Liam asked, sounding worried

"We're dead mate." zayn said as he reached the last step down.

"Why? whjat happened?" Louis asked

"Niall is no-"

Before Zayn finished his sentence, Niall opened the door and went inside. everybody fell their jaws down.

"soooo, what time are we going to leave?" Niall asked

Nobody answered until Zayn

"Where are you from lad?"

"oh, Demi's. I went to her first before going to work."

"I guess there's no reason for us to stay here. Lets go to the studio, since we are now complete." Liam said.

Everybody grabbed the things they needed and went to their own cars.