chapter 15

"Nice. You're not late." Simon said as he hugged each one of the boys.

"Thank you Simon" The boys replied. They all sat and gave them the copies of the song. They practiced singing it for several times and recorded it.

They got outside the room and Simon gave his opninon.

"Its like some of you didnt get enough sleep. Some sounds horrible. I didnt like it. Try recording it again."

The boys sighed. "Okay" as they walked inside the recording room Simon get Niall's attention.

"Uhm, Niall, you sound great today. Whatever the reason is behind that, keep it up."

"Thanks Simon." Niall smiled and walked inside the recording room. They sang the whole song for two times. After the second time, Simon called a break.

"Okay lads! i think you should have a break first then go back to recording again."

"Thanks Simonnn!" the boys said.

They all went out of the room and sat on the couch  but Louis and Harry took their own chairs and sat near them. Niall is between Liam and Zayn. 

"this is what i hate bout recording. We need to sing the song over and over again." Louis sighed

"yeaa." Zayn said and slouched

"Specially when Simon is here. We need to do it perfectly" Liam said. 

The boys all have comments but Niall and Harry did not gave theirs.

Harry fell asleep while Niall brought his phone out and texted Demi.

"hello love. you said you're going to the salon when i was there.. so.. what time are you going there?"

Demi is wearing his combat boots when her phone vibrated. On the moment it vabrated, she already knew it was him because Niall and her family are the only ones who know her number in London and her family wouldt text her beacause of the time difference. She finished tying up her shoes first before she opened his text.

She smiled as she open the message.

"yup. im going at 1 pm, its gonna be time consuming so i must be early." she replied

Niall looked at his watch as he read her reply. it's already 11 in the morning and they havent recorded the pefrect one to please Simon so he quickly replied

"Uhmm, sorry love. I think i cant drive you to the salon. We're still at the middle of recording. "

"Its okay babe. I can go there alon. I rented a mercedes so i wont be using the cabs."

"Im really sorry love"

"Its really okay. :)"

"I'll pick you up later. What's the name of the salon?"

"Fab stylin'. but you dont have to pick me up. Im okay. Trust me. Yu can just go to my hotel later if you want to see my new hair. ;)"

"Are you sure? cause.. i think you need a companion. i wanna make sure you're safe love."

"Im definetely gonna be okay. trust me babe."

"Ugh. Okay then. I gotta go. Simon's back. See you later love. I love you."

"I love you too."

The boys went back on recording while Demi grabbed her black Nine West bag and went down to the lobby.