1•Å̷̳̯ṫ̶̻̹̋̾̔̑͛̊t̶͇̍̀ė̷̡̛̩̹̙̃͑͑̿̚n̸̙̳̆͒ţ̶̛̤̰̥̇͋͗̈̃̊͝i̵̮̾͊͑͊̆ö̸̂n̴̨̧̛̼̭•1

"Hi."

I switfly turned around to look at the doorway from where the voice spoke.

"Are you (Y/n)?" The stranger asked, as his dark hood, that covered his face, slightly slipped off, revealing his extremely pale skin.

As he reached for his hood, to pull it back down, I shut my phone off uncomfortably.... never taking my eyes off him.

I looked at him slightly confused and curious.

I don't remember calling him into my birthday party...

It was completely silent. The only thing heard was my drunk boyfriend Bran cheering downstairs to his friends... and my... friends? My boyfriend's friends are my friends I guess....

Maybe this guy is one of Bran's friends I don't remember?

"Why aren't you downstairs? It's your birthday afterall." The guy broke the silence.

I looked back down at my shut phone not wanting to really admit the truth that I just didn't want to be downstairs while my boyfriend is drunk.... he does stuff when he's drunk...

The guy released a slightly irritated sigh as he received no answer.

He faced away from me and remained silent.

Well this is awkward...

Without looking back at me he spoke, "so umm... what were you doing on your phone?" I realised his slight accent.... what accent is it though? It's... honestly cute...

I looked back up at him, "....reading...." I said casually. Then, I looked down....

"Oh..." he said and faced me.... as if he was almost interested.

I looked back up at him with a slight smile, "why are you wearing this hood?"

It was his turn to remain silent...

He leaned on the doorway of my room, "well... a girl like you would start to scream if she saw me..." his voice sounded jokey.

I smirked, "oh come on -" I rolled my eyes, "-this is not a cliché horror movie."

He chuckled after my statement. He then turned around, away from me, but I still heard him clearly.

"Movie - not. A horror story - would best suit this situation." I heard him smile through his words.

I smiled, "if you're trying to tell me that you're scary or something - believe me..." I looked down, "I've seen things you wouldn't even imagine..."

As I spoke - looking down, he raised his hands towards his hood...

"...these horrible things in my nightmares..."

I continued... as he slipped down his hood, revealing his dark green hair....

"...This man...."

As I continued to look down, he slowly spun around to face me...

"...this.... guy.... who follows me around in my nightmares..."

I shook my head slightly and...

Regretted...

ever...

looking up....

Two pairs of completely back, souless eyes were right infront of me....

"You...." I gasped slightly.

But the complete darkness took over not only his eyes - but my vision too.

Along with my consciousness.