15•Ḋ̷̤̕ö̴̦́͊n̶͌'̸͖͍̾̾t̴̳̹̚ ̸l̷͖̏͝o̴͗̍ỏ̸k̶̼͙̈́ ̶̝̻̄a̷̲̅t̷̜̬́ ̸̗͂̌h̷̻͂͒i̸͆̈́ͅm•15

I continued to follow Anti... feeling slightly uncomfortable...

We walked around the building and it's large crowd....

I felt cold and... like I didn't belong here... like... I didn't know what to do except for follow Anti's trail.

I kept looking around.... curious of the places I go.... afterall, perhaps I might end up needing to know these paths later on... who knows what could happen?

Making my way through the pathway, I kept looking at his back... it somehow felt as if Anti didn't want me to see his face... and it slightly triggered me...

As soon as we started to walk- that's how soon we stopped.... infront of us was a door... a black door... quite large in my opinion...

Suddenly, Anti rose up his fist on the door and knocked like the thunder at the door.... and then it was silence... Anti rested his right elbow at the brick wall surrounding the door.

Knowing Anti - so far at least - he was in his.... anti-mood. But I knew that he acted like that because he didn't want to give me out... he was pretending.

Immediately as my train of thought finished - Anti glitched... or more of his body honestly...

Putting up my brow in confusion- I realised that Anti's clothing changed...

Looking at him, his clothes were actually in a suit.... a dark blue suit to be infact...

I was confused on why would he change it in the fist place.... does it really matter that much?

Everything about him looked neat on him for once.... except his hair.... his unique hairstyle.... well... not unique - but it's just his signature- messy hair blowed up crazily.... almost like a madman- but it matched him... it really did.

Right on his nose-bridge rested a pair of glasses too... he looked so professional... but.... rebellious.

(In his Anti form - but right now he's as Seán so

(In his Anti form - but right now he's as Seán so....)

Suddenly, the door infront of Anti opened

Only a bit...

A face looked through the crack...

Anti looked back at the face tiredly swinging his head and displaying a sarcastic smile.

"Oh hi ~ will you fuckin' let me in now!?" Anti started to raise his voice at the end.

"Seán?" A voice familiar replied with a confused American accent.

Anti's grin dropped.

He leaned in to the shadowed face...

His voice raspy - but high pitched and jumpy as he replied in a rather murderous tone...

"D̵̲͖̱͉̎́̊̿͛́o̴̖̥̳̹̼͔̫͙̗̒̎̂̏̃͘̚n̶̜͙͔̻̳͙̙͆̓͘͜'̸̜̻̯̥͍̭͍́̊̌́̆̊͋̾͘ṭ̷̮̿̎͆͊̐̍̈́ ̴̨̲͔͔̖̣̣͐͆̌̈́͗̿̔̅̕f̵̻̜̜̞̘̳̤͍͒̃́͘u̶̜̩͚͎͍̻͊̏̔̍̈̿̕̕ͅç̷̭̲̝͕͒͒ķ̷̢̖̯̩̜̋̃̀̉͝i̸̡͇͘n̶̢̻͓̉̋̈́͆́̃͝ͅ'̶̨̘̼̼͉͈͕̣̮͈͒̍̽͌̀̀̂͐ ̸̙͕̈̈́͗̉̍͘͝ͅģ̴͎͇̰̭̲̺͙̗͒̿̋e̷̹͋̈́̾̒̓̌̉͝t̴̯̾̐̂͑̓͘͝ ̴͔̣̯͍̦̆̈̊̏̚o̷̙̞͎͈̼͇̱̾̅̒͊ͅn̶̼̙̺̜̩̣͘͘ ̵̮̯̀͗̍̅͂̽͝ṁ̴͔͖̲y̸̛͙̯̽̂̍̈́̚̚͠ ̸̜̝̥̈̃̎͒͂̀̚̚͘ñ̶̛̪̗̥͙̰̣̲̉̓͝e̷͈͒r̵̰͚͉̻̻̬̣̓̅̑̕v̴͓͇̎̎͘͠ȩ̶̼͈̰͎͚̺̓̇ͅş̸̧̨̟̟͕͝ͅ.̴͕͋̓̒̑̈̇͝"

There was a sadistic chuckle from the other side of the door...

"Alright Anti...." the voice said smoothly...

"...But did you bring (Y/n)?"

Silence.

Anti's jaw tightened...

He didn't even blink....

The tension got stuck in my own throat.

"There'll be..."

Anti paused then looked down at the floor...

His voice bitter and deep...

He looked back up at the man's eyes when he began to speak...

"...a problem."

The door suddenly swung open by a force far too strong for a human... I mean - the door litterally almost broke.

I looked with wide eyes at the man standing in the doorway...

Black hair.... Black knotted brows...

Almost pale skin...

And black eyes.

"Explain...." The man said through gritted teeth....

Until I saw the man lifting up his hand...

His pointed finger brushed through...

A-Anti's lips.

".... your words...." the man growled at the stiff Anti who seemed to almost want to get away from this man.... "...and..." his hand moved away from Anti's lips and moved to his right slowly... his eyes still stuck on Anti.... "... this." The man finished his sentence...

...pointing at me.

Silence.

And the tension pierced through my skin.

I could see Anti gulp and almost slightly want to shuffle towards me...

"It's Signe." He replied almost simply... innocently... "... Dark Signe." He added almost reassuringly.

The coal eyes belonging to the man, moved towards me.

"You mean Death-wiish?" His deep voice replied almost at a monotone.

There came that silence again.

"-Dark, just let us in." Anti said with a slight unhuman growl.

Dark's eyes looked back at Anti....

"In you come..."