•Chapter 28 - Travelling•

We have travelled for a while.
Phantom decided to lead me to where I need. However, he refused to help. He claims it's too dangerous if he were to help, however when I asked why, his reply was filled with silence and a single guilty smile.

One thing was still uncertain and unclear... how did Phantom know where to go?

We crossed through endless walls just like the one that Anti created for me to get here, however these walls were progressively getting darker and more aged....

It became a labyrinth.

"Pardon me Phantom... but...." he continued to walk ahead without giving me a glance... but I knew he was listening... "how do you know where maski-"

"Don't say his name." Phantom interrupted me quickly.

Now there was silence...

I thought maybe Phantom will answer now...

But he continued walking on...

"Uhhh.... Phantom? How do-" I was interrupted once again by an annoyed sigh.

"I don't... I'm just guessing... and I'm usually good at guessing..." and then he fell silent again...

Anti is okay....

He's probably just wearing a mask - and all there is to do is just to free him...

Again...

It will be fine....

I did this once...

I can do this again.

Suddenly I harshly bumped into something hard and cold...

I stumbled and quickly looked up at the obstacle...

It was Phantom, just standing there...

Staring at the wall...

"Phantom?" I spoke lowly and carefully.

"We're here, (Y/n)" he whispered to me - so carefully as if he was afraid that walls were paper thin...

"Are you going to leave me... n-now?" I spoke quieter to him.

"Yes..." he replied as he stood still.

I was unsure of what to do...

I clenched my hand upon the hidden crown in a straw bag I was provided by Phantom.

"(Y/n), be careful...." he continued suddenly.

He turned his head halfway towards me...

"As time goes by, you might feel like you can predict Mr. M... but trust me... he's as unpredictable as a cockroach. You can never know where he plays his new home in - where he'd attack and what he'd eat... what he can escape, and what not." Suddenly, he faced me fully and his eyes locked with mine.

They were serious and strict...

I felt shivers crawl down my spine...