20•We are still sorry.•20

It was a pure relaxation... it was just me.... and Anti...

My numb legs ignored the content on my lap while my heart concentrated on the peace and quiet...

.... which was soon disturbed.

We both shuddered as the door in our room opened.

Anti quickly jerked his head towards the sound... I followed his gaze hesitantly....

Who knew who could've stood there?

It was a man....

Definately....

He had a grin of a beast....

His hand twisted around a gun in his palm....

A pink moustache under his nose....

His eyes stared at us with no emotion...

His eyes.....

They were....

Hazel-alike...

"Well ~ Well ~ Well...." his accented voice cheered, "So here's the fourth (Y/n)!"

Anti's brows knotted.

He swiftly stood up without a blink.

"What do you mean?" Anti seemed to almost growl... dangerously...

Wilford's grin only seemed to expand...

I glanced at Anti's balled fists.

"There are three. Are. there. not?" Anti's voice began to growl.... but why?

Wilford smiled.... his eyes explored the ground as he shrugged....

Anti just viciously stared at Wilford, who began to walk towards some lump on the ground....

Anti stiffened.

"Wilford.... you promised...." Anti whispered.... Wilford didn't seem to listen- and instead he began to lift up the lump on the floor, "you promised! You and Natemare both promised to not experiment after what happened with Ma-"

Wilford suddenly looked up at Anti...

Silence....

"YOU. FAKED. ONE." Anti's eyes bagan to darken.... or more specifically his scalera of the eyes...

Wilford looked down and picked up the lump...

"WHICH ̛O̵͆N̎Ę Ď̢Ȉ͠Dͤ͟ ͐Y̢̒OUͦ̕ F̉AK̔̀Eͦ!?" Anti suddenly began to yell.... I shuddered at his glitched voice.

"A-Anti cal-" "N̷͙͙ͣͭͬͤƠ̵̲̗̬ͧͧ̎ͯͭ̕͢͡.̸͖̟̬̐" Anti interrupted me as he swung his head towards me....

Anti's eyes....

They were black and his pupils glowed a neon green....

I've seen those eyes before....

This was Anti.... the animal side of him.... the one he didn't want me to see....

Anti slowly turned his head back to Wilford....