2•Ṭ̷̓ḧ̷̞ȩ̵̿ ̴̺͗c̸͚̾r̴̯̓ö̵̱w̸̤͂n̴̲̓•2

I opened my eyes as I inhaled quickly the rough air.

I saw only darkness in the ceiling above me....

"I can't be dreaming still..." I whispered to myself, judging the place without its sight.

"Of course you can't." A voice chucked beside me....

My eyes widened and I quickly faced to the direction of where his voice was coming from....

....he was sitting on a chair that was faced towards me.... and he was grinning devilishly....

".... because it never was a dream in the first place." He said almost sarcastically. His voice sounded doubled.... like he was possessed....

He twitched..... or.... glitched....

"Now...." he slowly stood up from the chair, slightly swinging his body as he stared at the vurnable me,"....be a good birthday girl and don't be foolish....." he walked towards me and lifted my chin.... yet it didn't matter, as he didn't examine my face... except my eyes,
"I have a meeting today. Which you don't want to ruin."

Suddenly he kneeled down to my level and continued to grin, "or I will have to kill you...." he paused.

He stared at my eyes a bit longer before he spoke again, "just like our guest."

I was confused beyond belief. All of my horrors stood infront of me and spoke of death....

Who's the guest?

Who's the unlucky person?

"Now stand up." He whispered in the same possessed tone.

I shivered as he removed his hand from my chin and stood up.

He chuckled quietly like the maniac he seems to be and turned around slowly.
In a blink of an eye, he glitched over to the door of the room.

He opened the door and left.... with the door wide open...

I took a glance at the room now before deciding to stand up from the cold, metal bed and leave....

Because I wanted to....

This room just had this very uncomfortable atmosphere....

And also, I was beyond confused, maybe following him will give me answers.

The floor was cold.... afterall it was all metal.... just like the door that he left open.

I got to the door and looked down the horizontal corridor that was outside this door.

It was dark, but it had this greenish decayed look in it.

I wasn't sure of what side to go but I decided to take the right.... because it seems somewhat brighter, while on the left the green lights flickered and the floors seemed stained with some black liquid that had a hint of brown in it.

I walked down the right corridor that was filled with doors on almost every side.... with one of them open.

I walked towards the one that was open and heard yelling..... and shattering glass...

I quickly peeked though the open door and saw Anti spitting venom at....

Wait.....

Darkiplier?

WHAT!?

I have never seen a Darkiplier in these nightmares of mine.

"S̷̮̫̹̹̣͈͖͛̓̅͋́h̷̤̼͌͝u̷̞̜̼̰̜͒̂̾͐͝t̸̥̫̮͎͔̣́͋̈́ͅ ̸̧̣͓̞͈̎͋́̅̋͠ͅţ̵̧̘͍͉̣͈̅́̽́̀ḧ̷̥́̃͛̇̓͠͝ẽ̴̙̘̼͍͑͑ ̴͖͓͂͑̓̈͒͠f̶̧̛̫͖͑͋̇u̶̘̲̥̙̗̒͋͋͐̓̉͜ç̸̱̳̎̑̐̽̀̄͊k̷̼̳̔̓ ̵͎̭͎͙̟̺̉̇̋̏̈ů̶͙̦͉p̷̧͉̻͒̐͑̏͂͑!̷̳̦̦͖͋" Anti yelled with his spine chilling demonic voice as he crutched and hardened his bloodstained fists.