7•N̵͎̏ö̸̹̹̩͉̲́̂̔̔̍ ̵̡̛̏̐f̵̡̩͎̥͋͐̈u̶̞̎̄̉n̷͙̘͍̲͗͌̀•7

"All YOUR fault. All YOUR fault. All YOUR fault. ALL YOUR FAULT!" He repeated as he walked towards me swiftly as I backed away from him in fear.
Back into the room I go... back into his world.

"Why m-me?" I dared to whisper in a whisper covered voice.

That's when I hit the wall.

The wall was meant to be further away....

He let out a phsycotic chuckle that made me stiffen....

"Further away?" He repeated those words under his breath... mockingly.

I froze and stared at him with wide eyes as my hands clenched against the wall...

There he was now...

All proud and tall infront of me...

".... don't you get it?" He smirked.

I stiffened more - if that was even possible...

The bitch can read my mind....

This...

This is....

"Impossible?" He tilted his head, "Nothing makes sense here!"

He said in a high pitched voice that almost sounded possessed... his voice waving up and down like a tune...

....to my upcoming funeral.

"NOTHING! NOTHING MAKES SENSE HERE!"

Suddenly he grabbed my head on it's sides, preventing me from moving.

"NOW you see, (Y/n)?" He chuckled with his breath, "This is MY world..."

I hoped it was a metaphor...

"THIS is what I meant when I told you all - PATHETIC PEOPLE!!" He paused... calmed down... and said in a calmer tone...

".... that I am in control...."

The last thing I saw him do was grin...

Before he just disappeared into thin air...

I stood there alone... in silence and dark.

I could only jump when the dark green lights in the room switched on...

I looked up at the swinging light with slight fear.... its bright light just swinging to one side and then the next with it's slightly rusted squeak of the wire and bulb junction...

I could only grow even less cormftable when I felt breath invade my exposed neck on my right side....

And then...