16•I̷͕͊s̷͉̒ ̷̪͂ḯ̶̙t̷̞̒ ̴̭̀h̷͖̄e̸̺̅l̸͎̉l̸͈͝ ̴̣̆y̴̫̌e̵̻̔t̵͓̚?̸̩̐•16

The darkness gloomed over me as we entered the building...

It was cold - I must admit...

Not too cold though....

I couldn't see anything, but I could hear whispers around us...

It frightened me...

I knew I wasn't alone in the darkness...

Anti seemed to be absent too - which made my heart race more than it should....

Without Anti, it felt like a part of my comfort was gone...

I felt lost and that made me uncomfortable....

I decided to stay in one place and not move an inch...

I let the coldness consume me...

Until I felt a warm hand take mine...

I shuddered - not knowing who it was.

It could've been Anti but then again - it could've been anyone.

There was silence that didn't please me...

Until a voice broke the intense silence....

"So.... Anti... where's Dr. Schneep?" a quite bitter voice spoke right infront of me...

"Right where he's meant to be." Anti replied almost instantly.... beside me....

"Still doing your fucking work for you?" The voice gritted slightly closer than before.

There was a pause.... until Anti's voice went closer to the other man's voice... and honestly.... he sounded even more bitter, "talkin' as if it's your damn business?"

That's when it happened.

The lights to my left shone up - exposing the face outline of two men beside me.... glaring at each other with hatred - faces inches from each other.
The man who was technically standing infront of Anti, instead of me - had green hair, a rather colourful cap and a grey - almost grey static-alike shirt.

Anti and him looked almost identical.... must I add that Anti was back in his original form.

They didn't stop their glares despite the fact that the light came on.

However, my eyes shot up to the light- trying to see what was it...

I was surprised and confused to see a figure infront of the light....

It was a female figure...

And she stood almost lifeless.

"A-Anti?" I whispered unsure.

Anti steadily faced me- his brows still knotted, "what?" He hissed.

"Who's that?" I shyly pointed at the figure.

Anti's rage filled eyes followed my finger....

He froze.

He turned back to the man infront of him again....

"I'll be done with you later, .... Chase."

That's when Anti turned back to me and dragged me further away from that light....

He pulled me in and stared at my soul... "I just realized that you barely will recognise anyone here..." his eyes slightly wondered around almost as if to see if anyone's looking.... then he looked back at me... "... and pumpkin ~ that sure ain't good."