12•W̴̡̌e̶̊ͅl̴̩͗c̵̨̚ó̵̟m̵͍̀ê̴͈ ̸̥͊b̷͍͋ä̶̱́c̷͖̈́k̵̰̎•12

I shivered at his words.

I breathed out sharply and looked down...

"I.... you know that I wish I could help you but....." he didn't even finish his sentence... he just looked up... at the ceiling...

I wore a sad expression and whispered... "Anti... if you want to save me... why don't you t-try?" I didn't request that... I didn't say it an a sassy tone... I didn't shout that.... I just asked.

He just shut his eyes in return.

"(Y/n)... if he finds you... or any of them finds you.... you'll be in a far more bigger danger than death...." he slightly shuddered through his words.

"What do you mean?" I stood up from the bed slowly.

He moved his head down again and opened his eyes.
"We have to go...."

"Anti - no, please!" I walked towards him literally begging.... he faced away from me.

"(Y/n)... one second you're so cold to me, but the other you're so.... caring...." he faced me again, "I hope you're not using this situation as an advantage to yourself."

I took a step back from him...
My eyes never leaving his....

But he's the one who's slways confusing me?

"Anti.... I'm caring for you now because I started to respect you for opening up to me.... for.... for telling me the most promising truth...." I almost whispered.

He looked down again....
"I will consider the thought of helping you... but for now we must really go."

I wore a sad expression....

I had a feeling that he won't help me...

He started to walk towards me....
"Now come here..." he whispered until I felt his arms go around me comfortably... he rested his chin on my shoulder.

He hugged me....

I closed my eyes....

Is this the end?

He backed away and looked at my clothes...

"I guess at least you'll be dressed nicely..." he whispered with a sad smile.

I looked down to find myself in clothes... they were from my actual wardrobe and was something that I'd actually wear combined...

"Now look up..." he whispered sadly.

When I looked up I met his eyes...

They were fully black, even the scalera...
But they were crying once again...

But...

I felt how my knees weakened ...

My head spun...

And my eyelids dropped...

I was unconscious.