3•I̵̺̍̆'̷̖̉m̵̼̿ ̶͕́s̷̰̆ō̸͇͉̍r̸̖͗r̷̳̀y̶͕͛.̵̻͗̽.̸̜̃.̷͚̥̎•3

My eyes darted to Anti then Bran...
E

very part of me was just against on answering his triggering question.

My lips were quivering and my eyes stared at Bran with tears....

Suddenly, Anti jerked Bran's head back and placed the blade on his stretched neck...

Bran whimpered slightly.

"Shhhhh....." Anti shushed sarcastically as he looked at Bran, "be a man and don't cry...." he spat.... until Anti's eyes traveled up towards me.... and his twisted lips grinned....
"If this is Bran - why would you fall inlove with such a weak asshole?"

He looked back down at Bran, and stiffened his arm that held the bloodthirsty, razor-sharp knife.

I looked back at Bran with almost promising eyes that everything will be alright....

I'll just say it's not Bran.

I was about to open my mouth but Anti cut in, without probably realising I was about to speak.

"Ah, who am I kidding, Bran. I already know it's you." Anti said with a slight phsycotic voice as blood rushed away from my face....

I couldn't help but let out a whimper....

...but as soon as I made a sound, Anti's head looked up at me with a grin.... "oh come on - don't tell me you're about to cry for - HIM?" Anti chuckled in amusement.

As the blade pressed harder on Bran's throat, I quickly stood up from the chair I was sat in - about to pull Anti away - but suddenly Anti's arm lifted up and pointed at me.

I felt the air rush out of my lungs as my back hit the chair once again with unknown force.

I caught my air back as I looked down panting.

"Tsk, Tsk, tsk..." Anti walked around Bran and came slowly towards me....

I didn't dare look up... my eyes were focused on the floor that was slightly covered in blood stains.... but I couldn't block out his voice...

It was mocking.... and deep.... but also demonic..... static....

"This fool was cheating on you in the last two weeks..."

I looked up at Anti in almost shock but most definitely disbelief... while his face showed concern and.... sadness.... eventhough his lips smiled....

"How would you know this? You didn't even know how he looked before now...." I whispered as we continued to look in each other's eyes...

He completely ignored my question, but with hope deep inside my stomach of him replying, he gently moved his pale hand on my jawline and brushed through it gently....

Until he froze and stiffened.... his touch remained fragile but his body shivered from his stiffness and his eyes showed certain caring and somewhat anger...

"H̸͕̊́e̷̲͖̊ ̶̯͇́̈d̷̗̻̐ḭ̸̢̇d̵͚͑ ̸̦̋ṡ̵͔͇o̵̢͙͝ṁ̴̗͛è̵̙t̸̪̥́h̷̦̚i̵̬͗n̵͚̓̒g̵̢̞̎ ̴͎̟͂ṷ̸̀n̵͇͆̃ė̸͖͚͆x̶̨̥͑ȇ̵̤̇p̷̡͂̑ṫ̵͇̐i̶̲̔̽b̵̭́l̵͕͋ͅę̶̩͒͌ ̶̥̿t̶̹͑ō̷̩̔ ̷͈̘̆̎ẏ̸̧̳̏o̶̩͖͝ụ̶̣͊̈́ ̷̢̒ṭ̷́̀ò̵̪o̸̮͎͑̇.̵̮̯̄͒.̸̼̩̋͘.̵͓̉ ̶̛̥s̴̲̈́ó̵̰̺͌m̸̞̽̕e̴̳̊t̷͖͝h̵̘̟̍í̵̙̉n̵̡̦͌́ģ̵̺̃͐ ̵̦̈́n̵̟̦̽͑o̴̠̹͆ ̴̘̐́ṁ̴̦͉͌a̶̗̯͋n̴̠͛ ̷̞̓ͅ.̶͈̘̄͆.̴̱̂.̵̯̓ ̸͍͗̚ó̷͔̳̕r̸̫͝ ̷̛̮͙̊w̶͍̫̋̋ó̵̗m̶̙̲͛a̶̪͗͝ṉ̸̺̕ ̷̥̓́s̸͔̀̒h̵͙̔̀ò̷̖̣ư̵͔̽l̸̜̟̏d̸̻̑ ̵̣̼̉d̸͖̰̀ǒ̷͍ ̴͈̼͗̈́t̵̡͌ō̶̢̚ ̸̻̫̂ã̸͕̄n̴̡̈́͐o̸̢͆̈́ṱ̴̉̂h̴͈̙̍͊ė̸̪̖͌r̵͈͔͌͗ ̴̳̃p̴̻̩̿ȩ̶͠r̸̰̈́̂ͅs̴̨̼̏o̴̾͜ñ̴̙.̷͔̝͘" he growled under his breath...