9•I̸̡̟̥͂̂͑͠ ̶͔̼̤̈́̊̇͊ļ̷̹͚̭̣̠̯̀̄̊̎̇̓͂î̶̞̻̗͈̝̝͐̈͑̚͜é̵͙̲̗̙̤̱͖̺̖͇̼͙́d̶̛̑̈́̈́̇͗̈́̉͆•9

My heart lost a beat.

I felt adrenaline rush through me....

Anti's eyes slowly looked down at me....

His grin widened.

"Oh just look how pale she grew!" He chuckled as if he was entertained.

I squashed myself deeper into the shadows - hoping to get away from him as fast as possible.

He just continued to stare at me... not moving - just staring.

"She's scared of you." Dark muttered to Anti, while he crossed the room casually towards the bed....

Anti broke eye contact and looked at Dark with crossed brows.

"Isn't she meant to!?" Anti hissed while staring daggers at Dark.

I heard shuffling and cracking wherever Dark was - however Dark was out of my eyesight.

Dark didn't reply....

Anti began to smile insanely....

"You fucker... you're so stuck in your own world that now all you feel and know is .... 'love'" Anti was mocking Dark again....

My heart jumped when Anti looked at me quickly- and marched towards the table....

My eyes widened and I tried to hide.... unfortunately I could already feel his painfully tight grip on my arm....

I let out a slight whimper when he began to drag me out.

I stood up weakly... with his body behind me and me myself was facing Dark who was facing his back at me...

He will kill me.
He will kill me.
He will kill me.

Anti continued to hold me as his head moved towards my left ear....

"Now... there will be a punishment... you disobeyed me much too much..." he growled in my ear.

I gulped rather loudly...

I had a bad and sickening feeling about all of this.... something will go wrong - I swear.

All of a sudden, Darkiplier spun around to face me yet his eyes were on the object in his hands....

The object was a synrige... with a black substance in it....

I froze and stiffened.

My eyes got glued to the synrige....

Silence...

Anti's grip did not loosen....

But Dark slowly made his way towards me.... eyes still off me..... until he reached me....

He looked up at me in the eyes....

His black eyes hinted something of what I was afraid to ask....

"If you meet her... tell her I loved her..." Dark whispered to me.... and only to me.... it sounded as if he didn't want Anti to hear it....

I knotted my brows in confusion and worry....

I began to panic when Dark's hand with the synrige rose....

I looked up at him again as I slightly backed away.... but it was hard since Anti kept holding his grip on me....

I jumped when the synrige....

Pierced....

Through....