22•H̵̭̥̘̋è̵'̶̡̟̭͐s̴̹̤̙̋́͒͆ ̷̹̗̟̩̈́̆͘b̸̡̾ͅǎ̶̲͎c̸̳͗̍̔̇k̵͙͙͊.̷̡̦̣͖̊̔̈͆͜.̷̧̒̽͌̚͝22

The horrendous smile from Anti made the blood in everyone's veins freeze...

Anti juggled a knife - teasingly, while scanning his vibrant eyes across everyone in the room.

I could only hear my own brea-

"What do you want, Anti?" Chase suddenly spoke up with a mocking voice of pure disgust... and fear.

Anti just chuckled.... he tilted his head to his left and glued his eyes to Chase.

"Tell me, Chasy~" Anti spoke in sarcasm as he began to walk over to Chase who stood his ground with a hidden shaking arm that trembled in panic and fear, "... why wasn't your 'best friend' Antisepticeye invited?" Anti said as his voice began to glitch.

Chase leaned into Anti's face.

Chase's teeth were gritted as he pinned his eyes into Anti's dull ones...

"Because. You're. Not. Wanted. Here." Chase hissed through gritted teeth.

Anti continued to grin...

But his eye slightly twitched....

Chase backed away from Anti's face. Anger was evident on his face as he didn't even blink away from Anti.

"And dude - you're no 'best friend'. Never was infact." Chase added as he was as if planning to leave soon.

... but Anti's widening smirk of pure evil stopped him.

"According to you - I seem to be." Anti rose his head and cheekily looked at Chase.

Chase froze and gave a slight confused twitch in the eye to Anti...

"What... do you mean?" Chase spoke hesitantly.

Anti lazily rose up his hand that loosely held a knife...

The knife was aged in blood stains... and Anti pressed it against Chase's chest.

"Let's think.... 'Chasy' ... when did I give you some darn permission to call me 'Anti' when you know my full name? - Which I prefer you to address me as. Let's not forget your stupid, fucking term 'dude'?" Anti began to speak almost violently as he held a fake smile. During his speech, he kept taking a large step forward - towards Chase - who backed away as the knife began to slightly dig in within Anti's nearing presence.

"I call everyone dude! It's my thing!" Chase fought back with the same trembling hand....

I was scared for how this will turn out.

Anti grinned....

.... sadistically.

"I think it's time to trim that tongue of yours" Anti said in a higher pitch.

I froze.

Everyone stiffened.

Chase leaned in....

"Go ahead - you faggot." Chase hissed.

Anti's grin dropped.

His brows crossed.

"What the fuck did you call me?" Anti growled with a cold glimpse on Chase.... his pupils narrow.

"B-Boys - Boys! Calm d-down! There's no need t-" however, Marvin got interrupted rudely by Chase himself.
"Oh don't pretend like you're not, Anti." Chase smirked, "we all know you've slept with Darkiplier."

Everyone's faces went pale...

And I don't think it was because of what Chase said as in information - that actually cruelly shocked me - but I think it was because they knew this... and Chase was just taking the mick out of it...

"What happened between me and that asshole stays in the past. Don't ya' dare to fuckin' bring him into this" Anti spoke through gritted teeth... his Irish accent seemed more evident than ever though...

"We were meant to only distract Anti - not get Chase fuckin' murdered by him."

Everyone in the room stopped.

... especially Anti... who's eye twitched...

His head slowly moved to the person who spoke with Robbie...

Marvin.

Anti narrowed his eyes at Marvin....

"A distraction?"

He looked around the room for answers....

And so he did find....

Anti crunched his knuckles....

"Where.

Is.

JackieFuckMan?!"