Set up

Here I am in the library waiting for Taylor. He said he would be Here at 3:00 its 3:45 now. What's taking him so long. Am I being setup? Silly me. How could I have ever thought that someone as cool as him would want to waste their time on someone as nerdy as me when he could do better things with his time. I check the time again 3:55. Mom said I have to be home by 4:30 So I start packing my stuff. I'll do the project by myself and put both of our names of it . As I was walking home I spot two couples making out in their car. That just reminded me of how lonely I am. I'm never going to have a boyfriend. I'm never going to have my first kiss. I'm never going to lose my virginity and I'm never going to get married. Who would want to marry me anyway. I'm too ugly maybe that's why Taylor set me up. He's embarrassed to be seen with me.

I finally arrived home at 4:20. Thank god. My mom doesn't play when it comes to curfew. I walked in my house because it was already unlock. "Mom, I'm home" I shouted. No answer. "Mooooooom!!" Still no answer. Where In the world is my mom at? I walk into the kitchen and saw a note 'went to grocery shopping be back at 6'. Great! She goes to the store when I need her the most. I really needed to talk to my mom about my day. I needed a shoulder to cry on. I usually tell her everything and she always knew what to say. She was my idol, my inspiration and my motivation to do better in life. I don't know what I'd do without her. I'd probably be the saddest person in the world just like I am right now but even sadder.

I went upstairs and noticed my brother Eddie Isn't home either. He was Probably with his cool and hot friends. Me and my brother were totally different. I'm Amity, I'm calm and chill he's dauntless He's brave and isn't afraid to be who he wants to be. Sometimes I wish I had the same personality as him. I go to my room and connect my phone to the speakers. Music was my ticket out of stress. I played Bruno Mars songs and turned the volume to Mars. 30 mins later. I heard a sound down stairs. that must be Mom. I walked downstairs only to find my brother and his hottie loomatie friend Issac.

"Hey Wheres mom?" My brother said

"She went grocery shopping" I told him

"Hey are you hungry, we're going to all you can eat and To the movies after? you can come if you want"

My brother said

I needed to get out of my funk so I agree. We watched Thor. It was Okay.