Are we Cool Now?

"What's up with all the yelling?" Taylor asked as I walked back into the room.

"Nothing" I told him not really interested in the conversation .

"It didn't sound like nothing"

"Well I don't know Taylor " My mood changed from being extremely happy to being the saddest person in the world. Taylor wanted to keep making out but I wasn't in the mood for it anymore. I cant stop thinking about Nash. I am just worried about. I took my phone out and tweeted Nash but I didn't at him. "I'm sorry I make mistakes I'm sorry I'm not perfect. Whenever you're ready to talk. I'm here for you. I'm not going anywhere I promise." The minute I pressed Tweet fans automatically assumed me and Taylor broke up. "Omg NOO! #Tiana #Daylor is OVER!?!?! :(" A girl tweeted. "I bet that skanky whore cheated on him!" Another girl tweeted. I swear this girls are crazy who said my tweets was about Taylor anyway. "Guys. Calm down, Taylor and I are still together And we plan to be together for a really really long longtime !" I tweeted and put my phone away. I need to do something to distract myself. I went to Cameron's Room where the everyone were. Literally everyone was there expect for Nash. Even JC and Kian from O2L and Thatsojack.

"Hmm. who's this cutie?" JC asked, looking at me creepily .

"My GIRLFRIEND!" Taylor said.

"Ooooooooo kill'em!!" Matt and Carter said. they are so annoying right now.

"Diana leave! go back to your room!" Taylor demanded .

"Umm Why?!?"

"JUST GOO!!" He screamed at me in front of everyone. I've never felt so embarrassed. Why was he acting like that all of sudden.... I go back to my room and guess who I find. Nash. He was naked wearing nothing but his underwear. "Don't mind me I'm just changing my clothes." I don't say anything. I close the door behind me and Lean against it to keep Nash from Leaving, Every time I try talking to him he always walks away. I watched him get dressed even though that may be a little creepy. He grabs his stuff and gets ready to leave "Uhmm excuse me?" He said with an attitude.

"Where are you going?

"Oh its this new place called None of your business!" Ouch! That hurts

"Interesting place. Can I come?" I asked

"No! Get out of my way!"

"Not until you talk to me."

He stands there like a statue with no words coming out of his mouth. He locks eyes with me and doesn't look away once. I couldn't take him serious right now. He's blue eyes were a big distract.

"Okay, let's talk" he said sitting on the bed and inviting Me to sit next to him.

"Nash! You know that I like you right?" I asked.

He shrugged

"Really I do. I can admit that I liked Taylor when we first started the tour and I've liked him since I was like in middle school.  But then I met you and you've given me more attention then anyone ever has, you took me out on the best date ever and that night when you comforted me through it all I've been growing feelings for you  and when Taylor asked me out I couldn't ask say no. I just couldn't." I explained

"Why couldn't you say no."

"Because, .... I can't ! I couldn't break his heart in front of everyone. That would be a big embarrassment to him."

"Hmm so you said yess? Making him believe that you actually like him."

"No its not like that." I said.

"Yes it is like that Diana. You're leading him on just like you led me on."

"Nash Stop! I already feel bad don't make me feel worse then I already do. "

"Okay" He said.

"So are we cool now?"

"Yeah I guess"

"Okay you're free now." I said walking him to the door. He said bye and leans in to kiss me on the cheeks. I feel so much better now.