Will you be my girlfriend?

Today is our first day of Magcon! Turn up! ' I posted on my Twitter! Yes I finally got a Twitter and my "fans" are actually happy about it. I don't know what to call them. I was going to perform 'The way' by Ariana grande but I don't know. I might start crying on stage because it describes my feelings with Taylor and since we both are mad at each other it makes it extra emotional.

I wore a Cameron Dallas hoodie with a white skinny jeans and Hayes Nikes I'm not a girly girl but I still care about how I look. well at least ever since I befriended Taylor.

I grabbed my stuff and looked at myself in the mirror one last time before I leave. damn I look good!

The guys were already in the hallway waiting for me. we decided to go out to eat first before the event. We went to Golden Corral. There were still tention between Taylor and I. He haven't spoken to Me since last night. It bothered me a lot but there's nothing I can do about it. its not like I can force him to talk to me right? Anyway. We were done with our food and left for Magcon. I was nervous. I seen some posters with my name Diana on it. and some were screaming I love you Diana! I don't believe this is real. All the girls came into the building and all I hear is Di-anna Di-Anna! Woaah wait what? they are chanting my name out of everyone else. My name? but why? I was told to go out there and give the crowd what they want. I walked on stage and everyone was now screaming and yelling I love you! I've never in my life felt so loved. I didn't want to but They begged me to sing and I asked them what song and out of every song out there they chose 'Buckwild' by Taylor and Dillon. Its not a bad song actually its a fun song to jam too but really its Taylors song and if you haven't noticed were beefing right now and plus he's suppose to perform it later on tonight. I told them Taylor is performing that song tonight but they ask for a duet. Ughh! This girls are crazy. I don't argue I I asked the DJ Mahogany to play buckwild even though I didn't like her right now and I asked Taylor to come on stage. The plan was Me and Taylor sing the hook together and He does his thing when the rapping part comes on.

Me and Taylor:

"We gonn' party buckwild,

Look at shorty buckwild,

Take a shot, Pour it up, yeah yeah we buckwild."

Me:"We be turnt like all of the time

Buckwild like every night. Getting all these boys calling my line . Buckwild all night , yeah yeah we buckwild" (I changed some of the lyrics hope that's okay)

Taylor raps.

when the song finished everyone starts clapping for us and the whole crowd was hyped I hate to admit this but me and him sounded pretty good together.

I turn to walk backstage but I feel Taylor grabbing my hand. I turn around and he does the unthinkable and kisses me in front of the whole crowd. I hear some people say Awe, some say wtf and some are just shocked. Like me, did he actually do that or am I just imagining things. No...no..Its real.

He lets go and Im in shock. I don't say anything. I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted I was speechless.

"Diana Washington ?" Taylor said through the mic.

"Ye-Yesss...."

"Will you be My girlfriend?"