Betrayal

*I'm writing this in Algebra class cause its so boring*

Taylor has been so distant lately. I'm trying to not let it bother me but its hard. I need to know what's going on with him. He's hasn't been himself ever since my date with Nash maybe that was the problem . Does he not want me with Nash. I asked everyone what was wrong with him but no one knows expect for Hayes. Hayes knows that I like Taylor and He knows what's wrong with him but he doesn't want to tell me is it really that serious . 

I have the best idea , I got a harmless cat because Hayes is terrified of them (not really) and I left it in the bathtub. I'll tell Hayes there's something I want to show in the bathroom and I'll push him in there and lock him in there until he finally tells me!! I think it might work.

I look over at Hayes and noticed he was seeping. Great! this is the best time to mess with him.

"Hayess..... Hayes's"  shaking him trying to wake him up

"Waaake upp" I started shaking him harder

He opens his eyes and just stares at me .

"Get up ." I told him

"Do you really want to get slapped right now?" He said.

Hayes is always grumpy when he's sleepy.

"There's something I want to show you in the bathroom."

He just stares at me and doesn't say anything.

"Are you gonna get up?"

He got out of bed and walked out the room.  I went after him

"Where are you going?" I asked

"Away from you creep" he said. Walking into Nash room. 

So I'm guessing my plan is not going to work. I need to think of something else.

Another idea pops into my head. I know how much Hayes loves Nachos well at least my Nachos. I'll make Nachos , eat it in front of him and won't give him any until he finally tells me.

I got my ingredients for the nachos I'm feeling evil ! I made it extra cheesy just the way He likes it.

Hayes came back to our room after 2 hours.

"mmmmm something smells good in here" Hayes said...

"Yeah I know.... I made Nachos, you want some?" I asked

"Yeah"

" Okay but first tell me what's wrong with Taylor "

"I can't "

"Well then I guess you're just gonna have to watch me eat then" I said eating a nacho and licking my fingers. Teasing Hayes is probably the funniest thing ever.

"come on, stop teasing"

" Only if you tell me"

"Okay fine, Im telling you this cause if i dont you won't stop bugging me until I do not because I want your nachos " he said to me

" spill the beans "

"but you can't tell him that I told you." He said

"I won't."

"promise "

"boy just tell me already!!"

"Fine he's been so distant because he likes you. He thinks you like Nash and he wants you to he happy so that's why havent told you"  Hayes said

Wait what? am I hearing this correctly? Did he just say that Taylor likes me? Taylor? Like Taylor Caniff? The Taylor that I know? The one that I had a crush on since middle school days ? but he doesn't want to tell me because of Nash? me and Nash aren't even together? He might like me but that doesn't mean that I like him. I mean yea he's a blue eyed cutie but I barley know him. I need to talk to Taylor ASAP!

"Do you know where I can find him?" I asked Hayes

"Beach"

I started running to the beach. I didn't even stop for one sec not even to catch my breath. I was in pretty good shape so I didn't get tired fast. The beach was crowded today. I looked around trying to find Taylor but he was no where to be found. I kept looking around for Taylor and after 5 minutes I finally found him snuggled up with some girl I had no idea who she was .  They were kissing and giggling and feeding each berries. I walked up to Where Taylor was to find out who the girl was.

"Taylor?" I said to him.

He turned around and so did his "friend"

"Mahogany?" Out of all people? Its Mahogany? She's supposed to be my friend ... What's going on I'm so confused right now.

My eyes filled with tears, I was feeling hopeless. My heart was beating fast, before I could stop myself my my tears started pouring down . I couldn't stand looking at their face so I ran away in a flash. I can hear Taylor running after me telling me to stop but I cant. He hurt and he was supposed to be one to protect me. I've never in my life felt so betrayed

*Thanks for reading! MUAAAH! much love! , I hope you enjoyed it. *