Bestfriends

I opened my eyes and stayed like that for a few minutes. I try to make sense of what happened. It all seems like a blub in my head. Did I really get into a fight with Mahogany? For what ? For Taylor? He wasn't worth fighting over. at least not yet anyway. I don't even remember what happened but what I  do remember is Nash holding me and Me falling asleep in his arms to the beat of his heart. I turn over to the other side of the bed. Nash was sleeping. I stared at him as he drooled and snored in his sleep. He was such a cutie. After last night. I have much more respect for him now. I looked at the clock and its only 8:30 why am I up so early. I got out of bed. and took a cold shower. I put on sweats. Today is a lazy day. A I don't care about how I look day because I really didn't. There were no one to impress here and the person I want clearly isn't into me so what's the point?

Nash and Hayes were still sleeping. I made break fast for the 3 of us . I ate and just sat their thinking about life is why it was so horrible. Am I doing something wrong? You know how they say 'Bad things happen to good people .. ' That was definitely me. I don't know why the universe feels the need to hurt me every time for every little thing. Why can't it just take my life instead of torturing me. Its not like anybody needs me here anyway. "Diana quit being so negative" I thought to myself. I needed some lighten so I turn on "Every storm runs out of rain" and it puts me in a better mood and reminds me the meaning of life. I got so deep into my thoughts that I didn't even realize Nash was awake.

"Good morning Sunshine" Nash said.

"Morning! I made breakfast."

"Aw thanks I'll take a shower and come back"

"Okay don't bring the whole village though I only made enough for us 3"

He left and I fixed the bed while he was gone. Hayes lazy self was still sleeping and its almost 12. Nash came back wearing sweats. Hmm I guess its sweats day tonight. I got his food ready and placed it in front of him. why do I feel like I'm his wife haha?

"So are you okay?" Nash asked

"Yea I'm fine"

"So what happened last night if you don't mind me asking"

"Its something I told her and she betrayed me" I didn't tell him its was about Nash because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. That would be harsh especially since he likes me.

"Well I'm glad your okay You want to do something today"

"I was just gonna stay in and watch movies "

"We leave Orlando Tomorrow! You gotta have fun on your last day."

"No I don't think so."

"Well can I at least stay with you?"

"Sure but you don't have too"

"I want to" ..

I don't want to lead him on. I can't have him thinking I like him when I don't. That would break him into pieces . But at the same time, he's pretty cool and He would be a great boyfriend

I heard someone knocking the door. without asking who it is I opened and there he was.... Taylor.

"Why is he here" Taylor asks when he sees Nash

"Because he can, why are you here?"

"I need to talk to you......*Looks over at Nash* .....Alone"

"Okay" I said coming out the room and closing the door.

"Look Diana I'm So sorry for everything. Hayes told me. I didn't know you liked me. I thought You were into Nash and the thing with me and Mahogany its nothing. She's just a friend,We weren't making out or anything I've never put my hands on the girl. "

"Then why were you all smuggled up to her like Y'all was about to have sex on the beach or something"

"THAAT WAS FRIENDLY! she asked if we could and I didn't want to reject her come on you have to understand."

"There's nothing to understand. If you like her then that's totally cool with me. I have nothing against it."

"Can we talk about this later" I said when I saw Mahogany coming down the hallway. She got close to us and mumbles "Bitch"

"Bet you won't say that to my face hoe." I shouted at her. She just ignored me and walked away. 

"Hey .. STOP! Its not worth it!" Taylor said , holding me back. I don't know he was its not like I was going to hit or anything.

I told Taylor to go and we'll work it out another time.  Today was not the day for any BS.

Me and Nash basically watched all 3 of high school musical. I liked that even tho he didn't want to watch it he watched it for me. I wanna do the same thing for him so of course he puts on the scariest movie he could find 'Jason'! How am I suppose to sleep tonight. Nash leaves and I'm freaked out. I can't even go to the bathroom without feeling like someone is there with me and every noise i hear I assume its someone in the room. I try to watch Hates up to get me distracted but he was knocked out. He stays sleeping.  I don't know but I Gould myself in the doorsteps on Taylors room? why was I here? I don't even know but I asked him to come over cause I was scared but nothing sexual was going to happen. I don't believe in sex before marriage so I shall stay a virgin. Taylor comes in without a shirt. WHY TAAAYLOR!?!? WHYY!?! he's abs were seriously the most beautiful thing ever!

"So why did you call me in here" Taylor asked

"I can't sleep"

"You can't sleep ? me either"

"Let's cant sleep together then" (cute or nah! got it from tumble) Taylor laughs. We start talking about schools and how we wouldn't be here if ms Tyler hadn't put us together as partners. and everything else back home. I missed having conversion like this with him. Taylor falls asleep on me and I don't bother waking him up. He made for forget about the scary movie now I can finally go to sleep. Tomorrow were going to a different city for Magcon. I don't know where we were going but wherever God takes us, I'm ready for the journey!

*I was brain dead when i was writing this chapter like I seriously couldn't think of anything and I've noticed I've been losing followers. Just know that I'm trying my best to make it interesting! Can you tweet me any ideas if you have any please @OMGitsXalimaa *