Friendzoned

*Hey If you havent heard about the tragic news here it is We lost a beautiful angel today Megan Campbell. If you don't know what happened well she basically got murdered by her own father along with Her mom and brother. Its disturbing thinking about the one that gave you life can also be the one to take it away. rip Megan Campbell. the Magcon familyvit will definitely miss you Thanks for being a part of our Family. We love you and I'm sorry if this chapter isn't good. * 

I haven't been able to talk to Taylor ever since the event. The guys are all in Nash's room. I decide to pull Taylor aside and this time I hope no one distracts .

"Hey Taylor can I take to you?" I asked

"Yea sure?" he said.

He didn't move or tried to get up. The whole room got quite and everybody was staring at me .

"Alone...." I told him

"Ooooooohhh Diana and Taylor sitting on the tree. K I S S I N G ! " everyone started singing.

"How childish"

Me and Taylor walked outside the room.

"So what's up?"

"Remember at Magcon you called me your crush ." I said

"yeah and..."  He said

"Well what was that about?"  I asked

"oh nothing I just wanted to get the girls reaction." He said. I was so not expecting that

"Oh okay just asking.."

We went back into the room. I was kind of heart broken. I'm so glad I didn't tell him how I feel I can't handle rejection at this moment.

a few minutes after I came back to the room Nash asks to talk to me outside. I wonder what he had to tell me .

"So what did you pull me out here?" I asked

"I was just wondering if you would go on a date with me tomorrow?" He said.

Ohh this is so not going the way I wanted it to go.

"Sure "

"Okay I'll pick you up at 7 wear something nice."

I hope he doesn't like me. This is going to ruin everything between me and Taylor even tho there's nothing going on really.

We returned back into the room. Taylor kept staring at me like he wanted to say something to say something but couldn't get his self to say it.

" What?" I asked him

"Nothing" he said

I looked away but I can still feel him stating at me. This was awkward. I caught his eyes a couple of time but pretended it didn't bother me.

"Seriously what is your problem?" I finally asked.

"I know this is none of my business but what were you and Nash talking about out in the Hallway?" He said.

"Nothing he just asked to take me out that's all ?" I told him. He nodded and looked away. I wonder why he cares So much about what me and Nash do. Its not like we are together or Anything.

The guys forced me to cook them dinner since no one was In the mood for room service. I made Mac and cheese. I could probably cook something more fancy but I was feeling lazy and they didn't deserve it with all their pranks on me.

*I know its a short chapter but I'm really upset about Megan incident. Follow me and Twitter (Omgitsxalimaa) and don't forget to give feedback .... btw I forgot to mention that The boys are currently in Nashville for Magcon and j don't even get to see them. (05.09.14) one day I will meet them