Maybe Not

Nash stood there frozen and speechless. I don't want to assume and look like a idiot but there's obviously  something going on that I don't know of. Is she one of his ex girlfriend... or his side hoe? maybe she's just a fan but then how would he know her name if she was just a fan.

"Nash, Who is she?" I finally ask my voice was a little raspy and I can feel tears forming in my eyes

"She's no one." He says lying to my face.

"Really Nash you're just going to stand there and lie to my face. she's obviously someone if you know her name." I said my voice comes out more brittle than I expected.

"she's just...." Nash says trying to come up with an excuse.

"Hi I'm Eris" She says sticking her hand out for me to shake.

The tall blonde girl who's name was Eris stands there with an evil smile on her face. Oh how I wish I could slap the evilness out of her. She was pretty even more prettier than I am to be honest. No wonder why Nash knows who she is.

I refused to shake her hand cause god knows where its been and turn my attention back to Nash he's still looks confused and doesn't know what to say

Finally the elevator gets to my floor and I run as fast as I could without hoping Nash wouldn't run after me.

"Dianna!!" I hear Nash voice shouting for me. "Dianna stop let me explain"

I run and finally get to my room. I slam the door before Nash could come in.

I can't believe him. I finally gave him a chance and he messed up within 10 mins. Maybe Hayes was right, Nash is a player, a selfish little heartbreaker who cares about no one but himself.

I take a deep breathe and close my eyes real tight to prevent tears from falling. I can't cry over Nash! I can't and I won't! maybe I'm over reacting, Maybe she's just a fan, or maybe she's an old friend. "No Dianna Stop he's a cheating bastard and you can't feel sorry for him. he doesn't deserve you!" I tried to tell myself

"Dianna are you okay?" The familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uhhmm.... Taylor..Whaa- What are you doing here." I manage to stay

"Well, this is my room so," He says scratching the back of his head.

"Oh." Is all I can say

"Are you okay? you came in like you were being chased by lions." He asks.

"Yeah, its just uhh, you know Nash, he's uhh," my voice cracks.

He pulls me into a warm hugs and suddenly the noises in the room stops, for some reason I feel safe and comfortable like I'm in the perfect dream and I don't Want to wake up. What's wrong with me!?! 5 hours ago I loved Nash and Now Taylor? well Taylor I don't know do I love Taylor? He is the same person that I've liked since I can remember but No! My mind is focused of Nash! I can't believe him! He brings out the worst and the best in him and I love him! its not easy to simply just Walk away from him.

I didn't realize I was crying until Taylor wipes away my tears. I left a big puddle on his shirt and a stain of my eye liner but he doesn't seem to mind it.