Roomate

The hotel room was packed with hot guys. Surprisingly 6 of them tried to talk to me since I'm not good with communication they probably thought I was weird. Bart , the manager, told me that I won't be getting my own room so I had to pick one of the guys to be my roommate. I chose Hayes only because he's the youngest and I Can trust him plus he was really adorable and me and him seem to get along really well. Nash Offered but I had to say no. Taylor was giving him the death stare and also Mom would kill me if she finds out that I was sleeping Alone in a room with a guy.

While the guys went out to eat. Taylor, Hayes and I stayed in. We ordered pizza and Watched White Chicks. It was funny but it made it extra funnier with Taylor and his stupid comments.

After the movie was finished Taylor had to go. He gave me a goodnight kiss on the cheeks. It made me blush a little bit. I've always wanted him to do that.

I went into the bathroom. Did my night routine. after i got out the bathroom I've seen like about 20 people in my room.

"Umm excuse me I didn't realize their was a party being held in my room." I said sarcastically

"Well we were bored and thought we would come annoy you." Carter said.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Someone shouted.

"Meeeeeee" The guys said

"Omg you guys are disturbing my peace." I yelled. I actually loved having them here. I just dont want them to know that. but no body even listened to me anyway.

"Diana I dare you to kiss Taylor?" Cameron said

"Yeah you're crazy if you think I'm going to do that." I told him

"So what are you trying to say you don't want to kiss me?" Taylor asked.

"No I mean yes I do."

"Then kiss me then."

"Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss!" Everyone started chanting. I kept on refusing but I finally gave up and walked up to Taylor. I don't even know where to begin. should I go for it first or should I wait for him? This is going to be my first kiss.

Taylor pulled me into his arms leaned in for a kiss. I kiss him first thinking it was going to be just a Peck but it was more than that. We had like a 2 minute make up session. Untill Aaron said "Should we leave."

Wow. That was amazing. I never thought in a billion years that my first kiss was going to be Taylor Caniff.

"No you guys stay I'm going to sleep." Im not really sleepy but I pretend to be asleep to avoid any dares but most of all to avoid conversation with Taylor. I think things might be awkward from now on.