Ch6: The Cutie Map

Aurora's pov

I walked across the overgrown path, leaping over a fallen tree as we headed towards my house. "Why did you choose a house in a forest" Rainbow asked. "Well this used to be a path but its not been cleared out so its just over grown" I replied, stepping over a crack in the stone. "Is that your house" Starlight asked, using her magic to lift up some vines while gesturing towards a house not far up.

I nodded and leapt over a vine and reached the doorstep of my house. I pushed the door open to be greater by a German Shepard leaping up and throwing locks all over my face.

I heard a startled cat sound coming from Capper as I tried to calm down the dog. "Calm down boy. I missed you too" I told him picking up a stick and throwing it.

"Was that Thorn" Tempest asked, looking in the direction of the stick and dog. "Yeah" I replied before entering the house.

"You have a lot of books" Fluttershy pointed out as she looked at all the books that were pilled up. "Well let's get started" Rarity cheered, levitating some books into a box

Time skip

We had finally moved everything out of the house and into one of the rooms in the castle. "OK you have a lot of stuff" Pinkie pointed out tiredly as she collapsed onto the floor.

"My bad" I replied with a smile as I placed the boxes that I had been carrying on my back, down next to the bed. "Well I'll be busy for quite a while" I laughed when I heard a noise.

"What's that noise" Capper asked as Thorn pricked his ears up. I lifted up my good wing and saw that my cutie mark was glowing. "Odd it's never done that before" I pointed out.

Capper's whiskers twitched and had a bit of glow to them and a glow was coming from under Tempest's armour where her cutie mark would be.

Twilight gasped and rushed out as the others followed her. I looked at Tempest and Capper before Starlight walked back in. "You might want to come with us" Starlight explained and walked out as we followed.

We arrived at a room with 6 pony sized seats although Capper could probably sit in them and there was 1 small one that looked like it was made for Spike.

A map appeared and my cutie mark, Tempest's cutie mark and a silhouette of Capper's head circled over Manehatten. "Oh your going to Manehatten. That must be exciting" Rarity cheered.

"Say what now" I asked, tilting my head in confusion. "You've been called by the map to solve a friendship problem. Here I'll pack you some bags" Twilight cheered before removing my saddlebag and getting two more bags and packing all sorts of stuff in there.

I walked over and picked up the bag which weighed a ton and I fell straight to the ground. "Ugh you okay Sugarcube" Apple jack asked. "Just fine. Holdon" I replied and stood up. "Sorry the weight was surprising that's all" I laughed.

Tempest grabbed her saddlebags and Capper picked up his back as we headed out. "So this is....... Odd to put it nicely" Tempest pointed out. "Yeah I've never done this before. It's interesting" I replied as we reached the train station.

"So what exactly do we do" Caller asked,flicking his tail. "I would say we find the friendship problem then solve said friendship problem" I replied.

Eventually the train arrived and we got on, Capper ducking a little as to not hit the doorway.

Capper's Pov

I sat down next to Tempest and across from Aurora and couldn't help but notice all the ponies staring at us.