Dorms

Nicos POV

I watches as Will was called up to have the hat placed on his head.
I held my breath. Will looked a little shocked at first,  then pulled a couple of faces that looked rather odd.  Suddenly the hat boomed

"HUFFELPUFF!!! "

I grimaced as Will wandered over to the yellow and black tabel.
I was clearly not a huffelpuff. Now we would be spereated for sure. I was thinking so hard about what I would do without Will I hadn't noticed Reyna being called up until the hat called out

" SLYTHERIN! "

I gasped.  Reyna wasn't evil! But then again Hermione did say that some slytherins  were nice.  I would proabably be in slytherin .  Everyone thinks im evil.

"Di Angelo Nico! "

I felt my chest tighten.  I was freaking out on the Inside but I wasn't about to let anyone see that.  I walked up to sit on the stool as the old leather hat was placed on my head. 

Another one of you?  And I thought having two here was rare enough already.

What who's inside my head? Am I saying this out loud?  No.  Still thinking it. 

It's the hat young demigod. 

Oh...

Quite impressive mental barriers if I do say so myself! could you possibly take them down a second u need to see yiur memories. 

Errrrrr how about no.

Really child you have nothing to worry about,  I saw your friends memeories,  I...  I'm very sorry about that war I had to stop myslef from screaming.  But you shall be safe in Hogwarts if you just let me sort you.

Hmmmmm....  it's not the war I'm worried about. 

Really child,  I have been through so many students head...  I have seen rather bad things.  Please let me sort you.

I let down my mental barriers so the hat could see,  Bianca,  Percy,  Eros.  So far so good we hadn't got to the bit I hate yet. Hazel, the jar and uh oh...  tartarus.
High pitched screaming went through my head and I couldn't tell if it was the hats or mine.

" GRFFINDOR! "

The hat screamed,  not in the same way he called out the others

"GRYFFINDOR PLEASE,  GET ME OFF HIS HEAD,  HE WILL DO WELL I KNOW IT,  NOW GET ME OFF! "

Professor Mc Gonagal rushed over and plucked the hat of my head.  I realised I was shivering,  so very quickly I stood up and dragged my self to the Gryffindor table. I took a seat next to Hermione with Ron and Harry opposite us. 

I felt extremely tired. 
"Are you okay? "
Hermione reached a hand and put it on my shoulder. I tensed and slapped it off. She looked hurt.
" sorry..  I don't like touching. "
I grumbled. She gave a nod,  and shuffled away a little. I sat like that for the rest of the sorting until professor Dumbledore stood up to make his speech.

It was a pretty funny speech until an ugly toad like lady in pink Cut in. Her speech was so boring I don't even Rememeber her name. Was it Doris?  She does look a bit like Doris...
Doris Underpants!
I smiled at this thought and turned to tell Will something,  but he wasn't there. I turned back to Ron and Hermione who were now guzzling down food that had magically appeared on the tabel while I was off thinking.
"Eat some! " Ron said waving a chicken leg at me.
"No thanks. " I sighed.
"You should eat something" Harry offered me a plate of minion steak pies. I shook my head and Harry shrugged and took one anyway. 

I saw Will at the huffelpuff table making freinds so easily. He laughed at something someone said then waved at me.  I gave a small wave back then turned to look at Reyna,  who seemed to also be fine,  she was so deep into a conversation she didn't even see me looking.

I looked down at my empty plate sadly. Harry picked up a bowl of grapes and offered them to me.
"Nico you should eat. "
I scowled. "Not hungry potter." I snarled.
Ron put his hands up
" geez no need to get defensive about it. "
I saw the trio giving eachother looks. I knew I would mess up sooner or later.  Should I apologize?  Would they reject me if I did?  What If they hated me from the begging but didn't say anything?  What If Reyna hates me?  WHAT IF WILL HATES ME OH GOD!

I used all of my will power not to break down. The truth is um already broken. I need to distract my mind and quickly.  I picked up a golden drinking goblet from the table and used my wand to murmer a spell in Greek.

Just I had hoped,  green flames sprung from the cup.
" Bloody hell! " Ron said staring at my Greek fire.
"Your not going to drink that are you?" I flashed him a glare and shook my head.  Then I picked up a couple of grapes and and some biscuits and put them into the fire.

(In greek)

( I pray to Hades,  Thantos,  Hectate,  and the the mighty gods of Olympus. Please Dad....  let this quest work...  and take care of...  Percy and the other...."

I trailed of at the end not being ambled to say it.  The  doused the flames in my cup. I turned back to the golden trio who were staring at me their mouths open.

"What? " I snarled.  Hermione just kept staring.
"Its my religion! " I said getting up from the table.  Hermione,  Ron  and Harry followed me quickly. 

" we will show you to your dorm!"

I nodded and followed them.  The corridors of Hogwarts were very big,  and strangely smelled of death...  I didn't see any Ghosts or dead bodies though...  maybe they ran away when they felt my presense.  Id better keep an eye out just in case.

We arrived at a painting with a fat lady in.  She was singing to her self and moving,  but I was too tired to care. 

" Apollos haiku. " Hermione said clearly,  as the door swing open. 
I let a laugh escape my lips.
"What was that!?! " I chuckled.
Harry frowned " the password. "
Well I know I ddfknetky won't forget it.

"Whats so funny? " Harry asked again his green eyes looking me up and down. I just waved my hand dismissively and walked into our doorm rooms. I walked straight past the common room  and Into the boys sleeping area.  I scanned my room for the bed with my stuff on.  " aha! " I said finding a large trunk with a tired Hazy-B curled up asleep on top of it. I unloaded my stuff and cufully put Hazy-B in the pillow. As soon as I was done I flipped down into bed and imditely went to sleep.

If only mine was a peace full as my cats...