Divination

Harry POV

I got out of bed this morning,  and walked over to Ron to shake him awake.  I hadn't had a dream about voldemort since I got here.  It was great!  I hope I continued this non nightmare streak.

"Ron,  get up! " Ron groaned,  and buried his red head into his pillow.
"RONALD WEALSY WAKE UP! "
I yelled in his ear.  He screeched and flopped out of bed onto the floor,  legs dangling in the air.
"Really Harry?  What the heck? "

I looked over to where Nico Di  Angelo was putting in his robes.
He had been less snappy with us the past few days and seemed a little more quiet,  I couldn't decide wether that was a good thing or not.  I must admit,  I think the crazy guy was growing on me a little. But I quickly reminded myslef that he could be a possible threat and we are still suspicious of him.

After breakfast that morning we headed off  to professor Binns class.  As soon as we walked through the door I heard Nico curse in 'italian'.

~I knew these corridors smelt of death!  A ghost!  You've been avoiding me!  Haven't you?  How many other ghosts are? ~

Nico blabbed in what I can now confirm,  was defietly not Italian. Professor Binns our ghost teacher looked utterly shocked,  I thought he was going to tell Nico off,  but he then started blabbering nonsense at him.

"Please Lord.  Oh humble one...  let me stay I love to teach and so do everyone else-"

~EVERYONE ELSE? ~

"Y-yes Lord.. "

For what seemed like a really long staring contest (Nico seemed to be winning) he sighed and muttered one last thing in his strange language.
~fine,  I'll deal with this later,  Im too tired now~

And with that he slumped into his desk. Proffesor Binns was really jumpy the rest of the lesson so me,  Romans Hermione didn't get a chance to talk about what the hell just happened. As soon as class ended we ran ahead of Nico hurriedly. Nico wasn't keeping up with us very well today,  so we got to whisper our thoughts.

"Did you see that Harry? "

"Yeah Ron,  proffesor Binns freaking bowed to him. "

"Hermione, it definitely wasn't italain he was speaking! "

"I know he-"

Nico suddenly appeared behind us and wearily said.
"What lesson do we have now?I forgot my schedule! "

Hermione rolled her eyes and passed him her schedule which he looked at blankly.

"What could IT have been? "
I continued to Whispher.

"Its not a modern language...  it sounded ancient! "

"Latin?"

"Nah..  I don't think so...  though it was similar in some places... "

"Wait where are we going? "

"Uhh hang on I'll check,  ah wait Nico has my planner... "

We turned around and waited for Nico to catch up with us,  which seemed to take forever.
"Hey Nico what is our next class?"

He looked up sheepishly.
"I uhh don't know... "
Hermione rolled her eyes.
"Its on my planner Nico! "

Nico went to hand her it but Hermione pushed it back.
"Just read out our next class. "
She said rather annoyed by Nicos
oblivousness .  Nico looked down at his planner,  his nose crinckled in concentration.

"Vi-vinad...  Vidnadit... vi -donation? "

He aksed hopefully.  We all stood there staring him mouth open.
"YOU CANT READ? "
Ron exclaimed.  Nico scowled.
"I can read! " then he looked down at his feet ashamed. Then mumbled quietly " only in Greek..  I...  I'm...  I have severe dyslexia... "

Ron  looked puzzled,  as did I,  it rang a bell but I couldn't place my finger on it.
"Dissy -what? " Ron asked.  Hermione lightly punched him on the shoulder.
"Dyslexia Ron!  Haven't you heard of dyslexia? "
Ron shook his head rather pink in the face. Hermione gave a long sigh.

"Dyslexia is when a person struggles to read because their mind has some barriers put in making it so the longer the word is the more jumbled it looks and the words jump around on the pages making it hard to read. They can often read short words like 'the' or 'and' but really it depends on the person. "

I looked at Nico shocked.
"How have you survived school?"

Nico smirked "I had my ways."

Hermione sighed, "fine!  By the way our next class is divination and-" she paused and looked Nico up and down.
"Did you say you could read Greek? "

Nico nodded sheepishly.  So that's the other language he was speaking!  We are getting somewhere. Hermione reached a hand out.
"Give me tor text books. " she demanded as Nico handed them over surprised. She flicked through them muttering some spells then handed them back.
Nico looked at them amazed.
"T-there in Greek now! "
I looked over at them and sure enough they were.

Nico thanked Hermione looking about one hundred times better,  before following us to Divination. Professor Trelawny  is a nut,  dont ask me why she still teaches here. I was remninded of that when we got to divination and she was dressed up like a freaking curtain. With starts and a towel on her head.

Nico gave me look and I just shook my head in return. We took a seat on one the the crystal ball covered tables and listened to her ramble on about the planet's and starts aligning.  Nico seemed to find the whole planet thing really amusing for some un known reason.  Every time Trlwany mentioned Jupiter and pluto aligning he started to giggle. Hermione gave him some weird glances.

"Neptune will be flooded and pluto will die!  Jupiter shall be electrified and-"

This seemed to be the breaking point for Nico.  He rolled about on the ground laughing his head off. I had no idea what was so funny.

Professor trelawny walked over,  her curtain gown swishing as she stood dissaprovingly over Nico,  who was almost crying with laughter.
"This is no laughing matter,  young man,  this means a prophecy has been spouted."

Nico stood up suddenly not laughing. He said coldly
"I know. " Proffesor trelawny looked a bit taken back.  Then at the exact same time,  in Greek the began to recite something.

~Three shall go to wizards castle

  And mix with mortals of magic

  Find ways to prevent the             
oncoming war 

  And the results won't be so                      tragic

The trio of dark,  Sun, and war

Shall protect the trio of gold

And Hecate will cast a spell

To prevent them from getting old~

Trelawny looked amazed and began showering Nico in praise,  she even gave points to Gryffindor. Me and my friends exchanged glances.  Now that,  was definitely something that had not happened before.

We decided after scribbling down some rough notes,  we would interrogate Nico after class. So we waited....