The Virgin Jordan Of Vale High

Common girl, you know you want to... Someone has to take the Virgin Jordan Of Vale High before the end of the year, and why not me? The most popular guy in Vale, you know you'll never be the same... I'll fuck you so hard that your brain with turn to mush and you won't be able to keep those straight A's.

Daniel's 'offer' if you'd like to call it, kept on raking through my head. I seemed to have this telekinetic argument with myself each and every day this week. After he blurted it out when he was drunk at Myra's party last week, the last day of school before our week break.

Think about it Jordan, you'd no longer me the Virgin Jordan of Vale. The words echoed in my head. and he is pretty hot you know? losing it him might not be that bad?

My brain did have a fair point. Basically my entire life in Somerset I had been known as the 'Virgin Jordan' I had no idea how it even started. But the name just appeared and stuck one day.

It did come in handy though. It also became my hacker handle?. I retort to the voice in my head.

"yes. But. You have less than a month left of school, you'll be going college and do you really want to be a virgin then still!?"

"Fuck off brain, Daniel's a dick, and a man-whore, besides I'm pretty sure his ego is overcompensating for something." I laugh out loud at my joke. My empty apartment seemed to make it echo. I've lived by myself going on 3 years, my biological parents didn't want me and my adoptive parents were away all the time, so they just sent me money and paid my rent and bills. which actually wasn't that bad, I preferred my own company, its just the way I was.

Ugh. Forget it woman, you're right, he's a dick, with probably a pretty small dick. Besides, we've only got one month left and you won't have to deal with all this shit any more. I smirk as I won the argument with my brain.

"Glad we're in agreement. He probably won't even remember saying it, he was pissed when he said it, and has probably been pissed all holidays." I said out loud as though I was expecting an answer.

Too right, he's probably been fucking around like he normally does, he has to keep his reputation up at Vale, if he wants to win Man-whore of the year, again.

Some people just don't know when to stop, I'm pretty sure most of his rich-boy allowance goes on condoms and lube. They couldn't be anything more than slurred thoughts.

I stand up from the couch and head into the kitchen, looking at the clock on the wall which shows in digitalised numbers that the time was 8:30pm on Sunday night. with school starting tomorrow I decide that I should eat something.

With a heavy sigh I opened the fridge pulling out the left-over pasta I cooked yesterday. Chucking it in the microwave and setting the timer for 4:00 minutes.

I prop myself up onto the counter where my pyjama shorts ride up causing my thighs to touch the cold granite. Sending a shiver down my spine. Sitting on the counter top, with my legs over the edge I look over to the microwave showing I still had 3:29 seconds left to wait for my dinner.

I hear a message notification go off on my laptop and basically sprint towards it.

Message from: built@fortknoxs to @thevirginjordan

I have a job if you're interested, will probably take 10 minutes of your time, and worth $500, hit us up for the info.

I stare at the message for a moment and pull the laptop onto my legs as I begin writing a reply to Knox. 

@thevirginjordan whats the job Knox?

a moment passes before another ding occurs.