1 - Sungjin / Wonpil

Okay, i want to try something different from my other story, so i make this. And no, its not about Sungjin and Wonpil. Well, it is, but- erm.. y know.. it's like love triangle. I honestly don't really like love triangle cuz someone will have a broken heart. And I don't want to broke my baby heart. But I want to try it! especially after I remember about that rinxreaderxsousuke oneshot which is amazing!(sadlyIforgotwhereIreaditㅠㅠ) anyway LEZZGETITT!!

--------------------------

Wonpil is y/n's best friend since childhood. They live in same neighborhood, face to face to be exact. The two were in same school and class in elementary and midle school. As they both grow up, they choose different path, but still in touch and close like they always do. No one can ever break their friendship, their bond is too strong so its impossible, really.

And like those childhood love stories. Ever since a long time, Wonpil always been in love with y/n. But being a shy boy he is, he never really tell her about it.

And on the other hand, y/n is a clueless innocent girl, whoㅡmaybeㅡdon't really care about love, 'as long as I have my family, its enough' or so she said.

Years later, when Wonpil join a band, he promised he would invite Y/n when he's perfom. Which ofcourse make Y/n really exited, she beam cheerfully, saying she absolutely going to watch it.

With Y/N come 10 minutes early, and finding the best spot in front of the stage, and here she is, ready to support her dear friend.

Beautiful

That sentence running inside her head as they play their song.
It was only a short performance, but everything was perfect, noㅡ too perfect that Wonpil notice something different from his chidhood friend. Her clear orbs shining, a pink tint on he cheek, and a breathtaking smile seen on her small lips.

And then it hit him hard. That look, A look that he never seen before, a look of a girl who just fall in love. His heart skipped a beat, thinking that he might had a chance thanks to this amazing performance.

But truth be told. When y/n meets Wonpil band mates, He Immediately know, that lovely look on her face aren't mean for him.

It's Sungjin.

Day6 leader, a guitarist and vocalist. A member that Wonpil close with, and his roommates. That day, y/n fall in love. And too, Sungjin.

Day by day, Sungjin and Y/n grew closer, they exchanged many messages, and sometime going on a walk for a cup of coffee. Joking around, talking about anything and everything. Y/n couldn't be much more happier than that.

A smile always plastered on y/n face. Not a single frown seen on her eyebrows. Even when y/n had a pile of annoying work to do, because of encouragement words Sungjin said, y/n still had a smile on and finished it off without a problem.

A warm and fuzzy feeling filled y/n everytime. she gets all exited when she talk about sungjin, her smile is at it's finest when she spend her time with him, and that dreamy look she had every time she think about him. Which of course her friends know why, and a moment later she get all embrassed and red everytime her girl friends tease her.

Actually, it kinda shock the members with the changes that their leader had. Y/n must be amazing girl to make that straight laced guy [a/n:I know he is full of crack and funny, but let's say he is] change a bit by bit. He didn't push himself too much anymore, more flexible, and slightly lesser at nagging like a mom, well, at least it's not as much as before which the members are thankful for.

Sungjin dad jokes is still the same though, maybe because y/n laugh at it and love it, which he proud of because it make her happy.

Well, why not? She's really cute when she happily laugh out without any care and that make him throw some more jokes. Or... maybe too much that y/n starts to hit him for making her laugh too much, but no regrets, he keep doing that