♪ ??? ♪

When the wind blowsㅡ Yoona

I stare up to the ceiling. Once again, I feel the soft blow of the wind crept on my exposed skin. The night air is cold, and me wearing only a thin piece of clothing sure doesn't help.

I shift my gaze on the slightly opened veranda. If i can, i would have closed the door and curled up in my room, with a warm, soft blanket and stacked pillows. However right now, i can't.

To be exact, a certain someone won't let me. My lips stretch slightly remembering him. A small humm escaped my lips.

♪ Stars in the sky
This night doesn't feel strange
The place we came together
The place I was with you ♪

Another light breeze came trough the gap, making the translucent linen dance beautifully. It's getting cold, but at the same time I don't mind.
Its soft blows warmth my heart as memories flood in my mind.

Do you remember?
On days the wind blows like this
I remember the street we walked on ♪

Hand in hand, side by side.
It was fall then.
We were gone on a date.
I remember we rarely gone on a date that time.
Yes, we're so busy with our own assignments that I'm sure we would hardly meet if we didn't live together.

♪ You are my star
You confessed to me
You came to me, wherever I was
I long for those days ♪

It was one of our rare date outside, but nothing extravagant. Only a stroll on a park, with some coffee, and dine outside. A simple, relaxing date. Just the way we like it.

♪ Like a dream
Memories with you have passed
Just with those, I spent long nights
I didn't know back then, your heart ♪

But of course, no matter how simple our date is, in that time, you always giving me a little surprise. Sometimes a romantic one, simetimes a funny surprise, and even the sad, hard to belive one. You always convey your feeling to me.

♪ Do you remember?
Our precious first encounter
Your shy smile ♪

Your sparkling orbs. Your laugh. Your sadness.
Those various expression you shown me. Its precious.

♪ You are my star
You confessed to me
You came to me, wherever I was
I long for those days ♪

♪ Like a dream
Memories with you have passed
Just with those, I spent long nights
I didn't know back then, it was love ♪

♪ Under the moonlight, with you
Standing at the end of a season
I'm reminiscing again
You, back then ♪

♪ I was so thankful for you
I hope you can smile when you think of me too ♪  

I let out a relieved sigh after I finished the song. The moon shine softly, as the lights passing through the glass door. It's past midnight already, and sleepiness start drifting onto my lids.

Its already late I guess..

I lean on the couch, trying to find a comfortable position. No use, it's still hard to sleep in this position. I look down and see his form, sleeping peacefully using my lap as his pillow while I sing him a lullaby.

Once again I tangled my fingers with his silky locks, slowly caressing his head. Rising his chest in slow pace, taking each soft breath every time; make me don't have a heart to wake him up.

I slowly bend down and take a soft peck on his lips. Just when I'm about to sat back, a hand tug my head back and reattached our lips deepening the kiss. Startled, I fluttered my eyes open, meeting his confident orbs.

"... Youre... awake?"

"No, I woke up just now."
"Sorry, are you tired?"

"Mmm... it's fine, you have a busy schedule today..."

"Shall we go to bed?"

"Alright..."

"Can you stand up?"

"Yea– I... don't think so..."

"Hahah sorry. Come here, let me help you. Try not to fall."

"Wait! No. Don't let me fall!"

"Well, its up to your grip strength."

"Ahhh!! Sesshhh... You really..."

A small peck landed in my brows.
The corner of his mouth tugged as he show me a cheeky grin.
"Good night y/n..."

A small smile seeping in my lips.

Really, this guy.

"Good night, (???)..."