0.5 - Day6

I'm bored... And I've been reading many LN lately, and make me want to make one too.. yknow, that phase..

But I won't make that long as- umm.. Novel, cause I know I won't be able to complete it, and making a character is a pain.
soo.. Yea.. I make day6 instead!

Me and my crazy imagination~ anyway, Here you go~

It's only a convo tho, cuz I'm lazy. Hope you got what it means

(~˘▽˘)~
----------------------

Day6 transmigrate AU(?)

If you bunch stumble on another world

🌀

"Okay! Guys! Calm down! Sit down and think with cool head what just happened!"
"Guys! I tell you to calm down!"
"Jae! Dowoon! Stop wandering around and come here! I know you both excited cause this place looks like the one in game, but what if you got lost?!"
"Oh, no, Y/n, Wonpil, don't be panic, it's gonna be okay, I promise. Yes, that's right, calm down, take a deep breath... Yes, just like that, it's fine right?"
"Youngk, I appreciate that you stay still, but don't start to drown off because the weather is nice! Help me a bit, can you?"

🌀

"Soo... We just have to kill it right?"

"Yeah, I don't think they will leave"

"Are you sure it's okay? Even if it's only two of them, it's still a goblins, and they have their weapon. While you two only have a rock, and Jae hyung doesn't look convincing..."
"O-ouch!"

"Well.. You right, then.. How about we change, between the five of us, the two who have most muscle..."

"Isn't that great Dowoon? You can fight them!"

"Wait, hyung, you want me to go there alone? It's two people, you have to go too!"

"Naw~ Dowoon-ah, don't you know their hands and fingers is a treasure for a musicians?"

"Then how about me?"

"I assure you, you're doing just great! You play drum, I'm sure you would hit them hard enough!"

"Sungjin hyung! Tell Youngk hyung to go too!"

"Uhm... The thing is... Dowoon, sorry... what if he can't play his bass anymore"

"But I'm the youngest! how could you!"

"Hey, guys! Look! I found it in my bag! Use this!"

"Uh.. Y/n, tell me why you carry a blade around?"

"... Girl these day need to protect themselves you know... Oh, look, I have pepper spray too!"

.........

"Okay, on three, two, one, attack!!"

*spray* *hit*

"Youngk hyung! That one!"

*spray* *slash* *splatter*

Σ(°△°|||)

"Oh my.."

"Ew.."

"Ahh!"

"Ugh..."

"Hyung.. "

"Let's not be near him for a while.."

"Oh Come on..."

"At least we got some drop items.."
"What? they didn't vanished?"

"No way... we have to dismantle it?"

"Brian you do it! quick!"

"Why me?! You do it!"