2.3 - Jae

Blinding lights shine brightly above the stage as bits of various colours light sweetly, illuminating five figures and their instruments.
They smile widely, sweats glisten their features, as slight pant came out their lips. Nonetheless they start to encore their song. Soon as the intro ended, a low, loving voice of tall guitarist filled the room, followed by sweet voice of bassist, and other. [a/n: anyone guess what song?]

Infront of them, countless of tiny lights spread out as if it was a secret meadow with tons of fireflies. Crowds singing and cheering on and on like there is no tomorrow. Let their heart all out, living in this very moment, Not caring about any other thing happen in this world. Once again they feel alive.

After the last ment, and gratitude, the concert ended. Everything went smoothly. Fan signing was fun, and the concert is a blast. Too bad that their tour in (countryname) now ended, tomorrow they will come back to korea.

Jae throw himself into the comfy bed soon as they arrived in hotel. Once again he glance at mobile device in his hand.

327 hours. 49 minutes. 51 seconds.

And he haven't had any contact with Y/n at all. The longest time he ever had without y/n. Two hectic weeks, no text, no call, nothing. He barely make it alive.
Good thing he live in this modern world, he still can see a dozen photos of her, he can treat his ear with her recorded voice. But still, he long for the real y/n.

His finger moved on the screen. Clicking on one particular person. He made a call.

No answer.

Another one.

Another one.

Another one.

He stopped his finger when he's about to call for the fifth time. He feel uneasy. What if he's too noisy? Isn't it feel like he's clingy? She have a habits to silent or turn off the phone so.. maybe she has a work to do, Or with her parents. Or.. noㅡ

Jae snug on duvet cover trying to shake his thoughts. Just when he get comfortable, Wild Brian appear. Brian Throw himself on top of Jae, straddling him, which received a groan.

"Ugh.. what do you want"

"lets get something to eat" Brian said, letting go of jae and lay beside him with a big grin. Jae let out a sigh, he don't have any appetite right now, he skips dinner before, leaving first to bed while the other members is eating.

"Aren't you done eating just now?"

"Yep" Brian reply chirpy.
"But you only eat a little, so why not get some snack and booze"

"Right now?" Jae blink in confusion. His friend only hummed and pushed him off the bed heading towards the other room.

Dowoon, Wonpil and Sungjin gather around and chatted. A bunch of snacks and canned baverage lay in front of them. Some of the package already opened up, means this three guy already help themself.

"Hey! No fair you already eat first!" Brian rushed to the group and take one of the squid.

"Ohh.. good job fetching him here brian hyung!" Wonpil wave his hand cheerfully. He took another sip from the can in his hand.

"Then give me your share for doing good job"
"Dowoon-a~ stop eating all of the chip, you know hyung will get mad right~" Brian said with pitched singsong voice and a bit mocking tone (you know.. that thing brian did to dowoon)
Dowoon, whom sit next to him give his somehow 'grin' and tell that there is more then continued munching his chips.

Jae sat across them, next to sungjin as he offered a drink. Jae opened the can and take a sip from it.

"We allowed to get drunk? We have flights tomorrow morning right?"