1 - Dowoon

"No! I don't want to go!!!"

"Oh, c'mon y/n, almost all of the classmate are coming too you know?" One of Your best friend hyera, said. begging you to come along to the beach.

"And you know thats one of the reason I don't want to go" being unsociable you are, you continue playing with your phone.

"Ah! Dowoon! He's going to come too! You can't lose your chance easily like that!!" This time, Rin took your phone, her lips pouting cutely.

"Rin, My Dear. As much as I like him, I wouldn't want to leave my comfort zone and playing under the sun with this hell weather" not interested, you grab your laptop to watch your favorite anime.

*sigh* "Fine, if you come with us, we will give you five box of pizza" Hyera said.

Hearing that, you pause your laptop, looking at both of your best friend.

"Okay, ten pizza!"

You raised one of your eyebrows.

"Ugh.. plus ten liter of Coca Cola"

You close your laptop, smirking.

"Deal!"

D-Day

"Woah.. you really come huh?" Rin look at you disbelieve when she saw you came along

"Well, dont forget about our deal, you two have to buy it after we got back" you said fanning yourself with your hand "ugh.. its hot.. I shouldn't have come.. but then I wouldn't get my pizza... ugh..." you mumble

"This girl.. You sure love pizza more than dowoon are you?" Hyera said resting her hand on his hip.

"Well.. I think its a different story, but of course I cant let a chance to get free pizza pass by"

"You will get fat, y/n!"

"Oh no, I dont. Even if I gain some weight, it wouldn't look any different"

"Damn you.." Hyera said again clicking her tongue

Once you arrived at the station, the three of you get on a train and take a seat.

"Hey, now I wonder what happen if you and dowoon dating..." suddenly Rin ask you.

You blush a little, but then shrugged it and act cool.
"Why you ask? I would be his Master of course" your best friend froze, their eyes widen. "Wait, no, I-I was joking" you put your hands up a pink tint seen on your cheek.

"Even if you were joking, why I feel like you would do that.." Rin said still creeped out.

"Now that I feel like i dont want you to be together. I feel bad for him, he's such a cinnamon roll" Hyera let out a sigh. While Rin give a nod agreed with her.

"Hey come on!! Even Rin too!" You cling into them

"Geezz.. you're a quite shy girl when we first met. Now that I know you more you really annoying..." Hyera let go of your hug. "Even Rin is much sweeter than you.."

"That's why you shouldn't judge book by it cover!" You pout still hugging Rin while she pat your head.

"Good thing you still can be sweet sometime.." Hyera said

"Heheh.."you grin widely and let go of Rin.

"Dont 'heheh' me, you should fix your personality" Hyera said again slaping you head

You three keep chatting till you reach your destination, the beach.

"Finally!!" Rin smile brightly followed by Hyera and you.