2.1 - Wonpil

Today again, you comfortably sit on your couch with your eyes focus on your phone. For three days now, you were busy playing game. You only stop for a meal, shower, and four hours of sleep.

And today, this morning, you did again. But uh, oh, a certain someone won't let you.

You were so into your game that you didn't notice that Wonpil already siting next to you for a while now. A cute pout plastered on his usually cheerful face, wanting for some attention.

"Y/n-ya..." He said as his head leaning a little to your shoulder, seeing what you were up to.

"Hmm..." Hearing your short reply, Wonpil whine.

"Y/n don't ignore your husband like that..." His hand cupping your cheek, make you facing him.

"Yes. yes, what is it Wonpilie?"
You said with a baby tone. Your eyes still taking a glance at your phone with your hand running swiftly on it, playing your favourite game.

"I'm bored..."

"Well me too. Thats why I play this game, Wonpil."
You shake his hand off and focus on the screen. Your hand move quickly, pulling a combo to beat the boss.
"If you were free why don't you log in and help me beat this bㅡ AHH!!"

"You died?" Wonpil quietly take a look at your phone while you sighed deeply.

"..Again.." You sweep your face with you hand frustratedly. His lips tugged a little seeing your groaning self

"Maybe it means you need stop play this and spend the day with mㅡ Wait! Don't start over!" Wonpil quickly snatch over your phone before you could try again.

"Nooo! I have to do this main quest! I've been neglecting it for a month nowww" You cried and tried to get it back from him, but he lift his hand higher. 

"Come on! I finally got a day off! And you've been neglecting me too you know!" He whine again.

You tried to stand, but he beat you to it. You tiptoeing, yet he did the same. And that's how you both standing on the couch yammering on to each other.

Frustrated, you finally put your hand on his shoulder and climb on him which caught him off guard. However, Wonpil quickly put his other hand on you and push you off him, making you fall on the couch.

"Alright y/n, you lose. Now let's spend time together. I want to recharge!" Wonpil grinned and show a victory pose. [A/n: fuunn after you push her off.. You could just enjoy her climb on you]

"..."

"Y/n?" He ask as there's no respond.

Seconds later, you still curlled on the same spot without moving an inch. Instead, a light sniffle heard from you. Cold sweats start to run his back, thinking if there's something wrong. Looking back, he did pushed you.

"Y/n? Are you okay? Are your head hurts?" He softly said. His brows knitted, as his eyes waver, clearly worried.

But my, oh my, looks like this man married a little devil... Behind that frail façade, you secretly laugh at how easy he is to be fooled like that. It does, touched you of course, about how much he worried about you, gezz this guy.

Well, let's put that aside for another time. for now... Let's give him... a li–ittle Paybacks~

"Yeobo.. Mian.. Did it hurts so much?" He slowly approached you.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." He lightly caress you whilst guilt creep on him.
"Y/n... Talk to me please, show me your faCE— AHHH!!!" A scream of horror came out.

His eyes widen at the sudden impact. In a blink of eye, you already on top of him. Pushing him onto the floor. Luckily, he didnt hit his head on coffee table in midst of it.