Chapter 7- The Date

Hello Fellow unicorns !
I am extremely sorry for the late update , so I'll try to make the chapter longer.
Who saw the #YouAndI video ? its AmaZAYN ! Zayn and his Hair is making me difficult to breathe !
You know the drill ------> Vote/Comment/fan
Shipping Zate forever !

ZAYN'S POV *----

We said our goodbyes and left for our DATE . I am literally so excited that she accepted that. For a moment it all felt like a dream , but hello Zayn wake up and make this girl yours. The drive went silent till I decided to start a conversation

" I think people really admire the shoot performed. I have never ever received so many complements ever."

"Ha ! I know. I am glad it was liked by all. But how come you never received a compliment on your modelling skills, you surely can be one!"

"I guess when you have a beautiful partner to work with , you do get the vibes" I smirked , I hope she thought that I wasn't flirting even if I was trying hard to.

"Gee ! thanks. By the way where are we going ?"

"Well that's a surprise"

"You know I am not really a surprise kind of person "

"You may not be , but I am sure you'll like it. "

"Oh well Okay then I'll keep my fingers crossed "

"You better do. You know what , I am just wondering about the new "COUPLE" of the week "

"You mean Jawaad and Samaira ?"

"Yes ! of course The 'COUPLE' of the century , year and week awards should be given to them !"

KATE'S POV *----

I couldn't help but agree at what Zayn said . They definitely have to be given an award . At first I hated Jamaira because I thought that somebody was taking Sammy away from me but then I realised that she was extremely happy with him though it hadn't been too much time. My mind drifted to what Samaira might be doing right now .

SAMAIRA'S POV*-----

I just came back from the most romantic date that I have ever been too . I do not exactly have words to describe my feelings. I have some mixed emotions of romance, Love, with a dash of excitement for a special person, well now my love, Jawaad.

--- FLASHBACK ---

Its 3:30 right now and I really can't wait for the clock to strike 5:00. I couldn't focus my work since my mind was actually preoccupied with the thoughts of today's date at Starbucks.

I decided to dress my best yet look natural at the same time. UGh ! why is the clocking taking so much time ? I hope he is as eager as me for tonight .

4:30 , 30 Min. to go . Come on clock you can do it !

4:35, you got to be kidding me it was 4:30 like an hour ago

4:45, clock you better not test my patience

4:50 Why? God why ??

4:55 Ugh !

4:57 You got to be kidding me

5:00 FINALLY !!

I picked my bag up and rushed towards the exit trying not to ruin my make up.

I pushed the lift buttons and got my car out of the parking lot . I zoomed through the streets of London. My car passed through the sign indicating 'STARBUCKS'

I found a suitable place to park my car. Usually when I have something important to do , I don't really find an empty parking spot but this time I did .