Chapter 22- Soulful Morning Talks

The Fault In Our Stars -Troye Sivan
KATE
Day 2 Bora Bora
The sun is shining bright and the wind is blowing in my hair ,as I stand outside in the balcony taking in the view of the beach in front of me . The waves were high and crashing the sea shore . The serene environment makes me feel happy and light , causing all my stress to just vanish away in seconds.
I don't why , but the sea always gets me thinking about a numerous things surrounding my life.
I am just standing here sipping on my cup of mocha trying to contemplate my life. These past few weeks have been really fast.
There were certain changes . Positive changes.
And the most important of them all was meeting Zayn .
My very first boyfriend . The first boy whom I've fallen in love with.
I look back and see a shirtless Zayn sleeping peacefully on the bed. His hair is all ruffled up and his long eyelashes rest on his eyes beautifully .
It's just crazy, how two people ,who have never met each other, fall in love head over heels. They haven't known each other for all these years but suddenly fate makes them meet each other and realise that what they'd been looking for was right there. Or soulmate as you could call them.
This fresh bright morning gives me positive vibes about my life and rejuvenates my spirit .
I enter inside and place my cup on the side table.
"Zayn" I call him.
"Zayn " I shake him a little and he moves a little ."Get up baby , we have to take breakfast "
His eyes flutter open. His beautiful caramel brown eyes that were surely to die for .
"I don't wanna get up " He behaves like a 5year old
"Get up baby, I don't wanna be late for breakfast and plus look around the morning is beautiful "
He wakes up and sits straight .
"How long have you been up ?" He asks
"Well just an hour ago. I woke up took a little shower and had my cup of coffee. And now we both should head to breakfast ."
"Okay. I'll get ready in a bit . Are we going to the beach today ?"
" Yesss" I reply excitedly .
"Alright then let me go and get changed so we can have breakfast "
After a few minutes me and Zayn head towards the hotel cafe to have our breakfast .

A/N
Short update. Sorry I've been really busy these days I have my exams going on .
Have a good day