Chapter 18- Coffee and gossip

AFTER 2 DAYS

Its been two days since I met his family and trust me, they are wonderful people. After that we did text each other and even met for a cup of coffee . Samaira and Jawaad are really happy and they just love each other deeply.

Nehal is as usually busy in her office work. This leaves me all alone by myself .

I went to the office today and we started working on a project . I am featuring on the cover of 'VOGUE' magazine for this month . The schedules are pretty hectic and tight .

The shooting starts next week which leaves me with very less time to spend with Zayn , But we are gonna spend as much time together as we can .

Because Nothing can keep us apart.

The day was pretty hectic though and now all i needed was a cup of coffee . I texted Samaira asking her if she'd like to tag along and of course she said yes. Two best friends can never deny a cup of coffee together. We actually never run out of topics to talk about .

I am currently waiting at 'Costa Coffee' for my dear best friend to arrive.

The door opens and I see a familiar head walking inside .Her black hair was rolled to perfection. Samaira was wearing a Khaki coloured shorts with a purple coloured shorts with a purple colour T- shIrt . Her fair complexion complemented her outfit.

"Hi Sammy" I squeaked and hugged her.

"Hi Kay, " ' Kay" was my nick name kept by Samaira. W e got our orders from the counter and sat

"So How was your holiday ? did you have fun ?"

"It was amazing . Never ever in my life did i ever enjoy a vacation so much"

"I should actually call it the Jawaad Magic " I winked

"You defintely should. We've been more close now after the holiday we've been more close now after the holiday "

"That is so nice to know"

"How are things going between you and Zayn ?"

"Wonderful I must say, I just met his family two days back"

"Omg. Spill the details to me right now" She said jumping with excitement

"His family is so amazing . They are so happy with this relationship unlike mine" I groaned at the last.

"Yeh, about that. How did your family react . Did your mom make a fuss as usual ?"

Even Sammy knew about my mom's annoying habit

"She did. She said she was dissappointed but dad was okay with it. Who's keen on her happiness anyways? "

"Exactly . You should completely ignore her about this "

"I do Ignore her all the time . I wish I could get the old mum back" I sighed

"It can't happen darling"

"thats the sad part actually"

"So How's work ?"

We kept on chatting about work, Boyfriends, Family and her trip . I am so glad she enjoyed it so much.

After the goodbyes , I walked out of the coffee shop and reached my house.

I removed my clothes and hopped into the warm duvets . I switched on the T.V and made a bowl of popcorn for myself .

I was completely engrossed in the show ' Pretty Little Liars' till a knock was heard at my door. I groaned and opened the door . To my utter surprise I find the whole of One Direction standing at my door. They surely looked in a part mood

"Hi Baby" Zayn greeted .

Boy, Its gonna be a long night.