author's note

first of all, thank you so, so much for reading this far.

when i first started writing catboy, it was mainly for myself and for about three of my friends. i was hoping that i'd actually stick to it for more than 3 chapters; now, it's the only story that i've actually ever finished. i'm extremely grateful for the response i've gotten from the wattpad community thanks to it being named lgbtq+ book of the month (thanks, @lgbtq) i'm just a teenager, so this response has been massive for me.

i regret to inform you all that catboy, despite previous intentions, will not be getting a sequel. i tried working on it over and over again, but nothing seems to be working and i'd quite honestly rather let it go. i think that the story here ends on a pretty satisfactory note, and i hope that you guys agree.

once again, thank you all so much for your votes and comments. thank you so much for reading catboy; for your dms, for your kind messages. it means so, so much to me. thank you all.

i'd also like to announce that i'm actually working on another novel- not catboy-related, of course- and i'm hoping to get some beta readers to give me suggestions, feedback etc. it's set in a teenage psych ward and will probably end up containing a good amount of gay shit. if you're interested in reviewing the first few chapters, leave a comment or shoot me a dm :)

thank you all for reading this book! have a great day :) if you have any questions about this book (about the characters, how it was written etc etc) you can of course leave a comment or contact me anytime. my instagram is @macyydraws if you ever want to hit me up on there!!

see you all later :)