Cousin

You wake up in your bed due to the unwelcoming and blaring ringtone of your phone. You checked the caller ID and sighed, it was your super annoying cousin, she knew that Jungkook was a hybrid and she was super obsessed with him. You still cared about her though.

"Y/N!!!! I just came to your city!!!!!" You mentally groaned.

"Can I stay at your place? Pretty please? Jungkook oppa is there!!!!!"

You sighed,
"Fine Min Soo, you can stay here."

"Yay!!!!!!!"

"I love you so much! Me and Jungkook are going to be married!!!!! I'm totally the one for him and he's the one for me! I'm pretty sure I'm his mate."

You narrowed your eyes and flexed your fists, it took all you had in you to not bark at the annoying girl.

"I have to go now, bye." You ended the call immediately, you were fuming!

What right does she have to claim him! He's a person! No way in hell was she his mate!! You grumbled and mumbled, in frustration and jealousy.

"Getting married my ass!" You yelled a bit too loud.

You heard a stumble and you slapped a hand to your forehead.

Dammit, woke Jungkook up. You went down the stairs of your house and looked at the boy, his brown hair messed up adorably, currently trying to get out of the blanket he had cocooned himself in.

When you reached out to help him up, he froze. His eyes wide as a doe's, he suddenly sits up straight and kneels.

Now you were super confused, why was he kneeling?

"i'M SO sORRy!!!"

You furrowed your brows and exclaimed,

"What? Why are you sorry?"

He looked at you with a blush....
"Look at your neck, I assaulted you."

You titled your head, confused for a moment until you recalled last night's events.....

"Mine....All....Mine.. "he said while licking your neck and sucking on it....

You blushed and looked away, really embarrassed.

"It's okay.... I know you didn't mean what you said..."

He looked at you thankfully, getting up, he embraced you in his arms. He rested his chin on your head and spoke.

"I have to explain myself though, you are my best friend after all."

You were thankful that he couldn't see your face, you were pretty sure he would crush your heart.

"I didn't mean anything I said that night, I was drunk."

You mentally winced when he said this, wrapping your arms around his waist tighter.

"In all honesty, I was in another world, with a woman who smelled like heaven."

You kept silent and tried to stay strong when he continued on with his explanation, oblivious to how you felt.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking of you. I think I saw my mate in my dream. Since I was holding you, I did what I wanted to do to her to you."

You nodded in his chest, dying a little on the inside.

"I was thinking of her while holding you, she told me that she loved me. So please don't misunderstand me, I meant absolutely nothing if I said anything to you."

He pulled away from your embrace and smiled at you, ruffling your hair.

"So don't worry about it, you don't see me as a man, and I don't see you as a woman."

"It would never work between us."

You looked up at him, slightly insulted.

"Why not?"

"Because I would never be able to fall in love with my best friend Y/N, I thought you knew that."

You forced a smile on your face and made a cheery tone.

"Of course, Jungkook. It's never work between us."

It would never work, because you don't love me back.