A Strange Encounter

WARNING: Mentions of suicide, if you are sensitive to this topic please be careful! (its only mentioned twice)

You didn't bother watching the rest of the tournament and went off to your room to plan out new attack methods.

There you sat in the dark with a single candle lighting up the small map of the city in front of you, your brain hurt from pitching ideas but not knowing how to complete them.

Finally, it hit you, why not capture the thing he loves the most? his pride and joy.

Shouto.

For hours nonstop you sat in the dim candlelight drawing out pathways and easy routes for your crew, soon the room was shyly lit with the warmth of the rising sun, had you really stayed up for that long?

You rubbed your heavy eyes getting up and stretching, you slid into your bed and decided to sleep because even if you did wake up at 8 pm you were mostly a night villain so it wouldn't be a big issue.

-Time skip-

The sound of feet running across rooftops and loud bang sounds when you jumped onto metal garbage bins was all that anyone could hear if they dared to even step out at night.

Everyone knew the night was when the most dangerous villains would come out, you currently were an uprising villain who had been caught 12 times but always escaped. it was absolutely terrifying.

You hopped off the roof of the last building, you stood up from that large fall to be face to face with an all too familiar hero.

Eraserhead .

He stared into your blank eyes "Long time no see..." he braced to fight "one step closer and ill have you bounded." You gave him a blank eerie smile, one that looked like you had not a single ounce of humanity in your soul "It would be very easy.. To make your death look like a suicide."

The man gulped, clearly freaked out by your threat, you walked past him your eerie smile no longer plastered on your face and turned to him wearing an emotionless face "Don't ever cross paths with me again."

You had though you had scared him enough to get away, but of course a hero never gives up.

Abruptly you were pulled in by bandages, if you moved a single muscle it seemed it was wrapped tighter around your form and of course you couldn't use your quirk because it was erased

What Eraserhead didn't know is that you had bought one of your top members, their quirk was an illusion, they could make it seem as if she was tied up and cooperating but in reality, she was being untied and released by her.

You hasted away from the scene before your member's quirk wore off, you had successfully escaped the clutches of jail once again.

You resumed your mission to Endeavors Corporation.

You had somehow managed to smash a window without setting off an alarm or alerting anyone you were even there.

You rummaged through the desk in search of money or anything valuable until you heard a door open 'Not again..'

"Step away from the desk villain"

You looked up to see a shadow about your height maybe even taller and more built, you scoffed "Their sending in kids now? what a joke."

The person hesitated but set aflame half of their body.

You definitely recognized him. The boy you met at the invasion. Shouto Todoroki, son of Endeavor.

The boy visibly flinched "shit..." it seemed out of character for someone so put together.

Your face darkened in the dim lightning, a shadow being cast upon your face "What? scared that your daddy isn't here to capture the villain?" he got into a fighting stance as you approached slowly.

Your hands leaked gas filling the room slowly, you slowly waited for it to ignite with the flames but he knew better, he had seen how your quirk reacted to fire and explosions, he was extremely observant. Just like his father.

You didn't worry or let your face waver, you stood your ground with an expressionless face "I suggest forgetting you ever saw me unless you want to face sudden death..." You trailed off "Ill told you what i wold him. It would be very easy to make your death look like a suicide."

(684 Words)

(A/N: ALRIGHT UHHH HERE IS ANTOHER CHAP- im working on SPQ dw! im currently writing a halloween special for that series! :) love you guys! dont forget to vote <3)