A Request

Izuku was visabley sweating as Todoroki approached the situation "Inhumane.. What are you planning.." you smirked in his direction turning around to face your members "You know the drill.." looking over your shoulder you squinted "Lets go.."

Before your figure could make it out your shoulder was harshly gripped, you turned around agitated with the person who layed a single finger on your body. Swiftly you pull out a lighter, emitting your gas before you flick the lighter causing a small explosive wave of pure heat.

Your face contorted under your breathing mask "PISS OFF!" you shouted breaking into a sprint to get away from the two teen heroes. Around four or five cloaked people jumped building to building trying to catch up with you.

[3rd Person]

"BOSS! SLOW DOWN!" one of the figure shouted, although the girl could hear their tired voice she continued to run until her legs would no longer work, she needed to stop the ringing in her ears. When the female finally came to a stop she was completely out of breathing, wheezing into her mask.

Slowly the girl slumped down to the ground, the ringing in her ears as loud as ever now.

Y̵̧͕̪̪̜̹̗͔̒̌̕ͅͅo̴̠̙̦̤̯̘̞͋͛̓̾͗û̸̯͖͖͈͂ͅ ̴͇̞̅̌̍̎͝ͅs̴̫̦̤̹͕̤͍̹̞̥̅͜ĥ̷̡̟̪̘̻̩̭̻̘͖̦̊̋̅̈́̑o̴̻̙̎̔̈́́͝ų̴̧̨͙̣̖̺̞̟̉̊̍͋̋̈́́̓̄̊l̴̨̝̻̤͈͔̠̗͓̄̈́̄͌͘͜͜͠ḑ̵͓̼̜͉̎́̒̑̀̉̽͘ ̵̫̺̤̫̦̿͊̓̀̕͝͝h̶̨̛̤̬̺̰̤̪͌́̔̑ͅa̶̛̗̯̟̘̟̰̻͔̝̎̂̽̀͠v̸̛̥̟̗̬͓̖̤̻̉̄ͅe̴͖̲͉͆̀̏̚͜͜ ̸̫͙͚̯̰͛͆s̸͉̭̩̻̫͚̭̱͉̻̞̈̽͋̓̆̃̅͐͝l̷̡̤̍ͅͅá̵͙͇̗u̸̲̥̲̰͑͠g̴͎̊̈̀̅̑͗̂̃̅̂h̷̨̨̛͙͖̰͚̾͋̇̑̓͒́̇̄͜͝t̴̟͈̑̄̔̔̇̿̈́͂ĕ̴̝̖̗͇͚̰̓̋̀̒̈̀̀̚͠r̴̛̻̳̓̈́͑́̉̈́̃̿͝e̸̢͍̩͚̘̒̇̇̽͑͜ḑ̷̍͐̈́̔̈́̂̅́ ̴̨̻̦̹̌́̑̊̀̒̈̏̌͘̚t̸͍̟̰̤̗͇̝͍͍̘̱͒͂̀̑̓̾̾͗̏̈͝h̷͔̖͑͑̆͝͝ë̶̡̟̮̫̺͇͓̻̯̤͛̑͋̅͒̈́͒̕͘m̸̡̡̨͍̳̪̰̜̘̘̹̑͂̐̕ ̷̨̳͍̣͙͍̭̤͎̿̍̓̓͜w̶̢̘̥͕͖̙̮͇̲̮̄͛͒̎̋̇̋̿h̷̢̧̩̤͓̦̮͒͒̎͂̒̉̐̂̂̚ę̷̨̪̖̣̲̜̭͍̎̈́͋̀͋͝n̴̠̺̘͔̅̒̇͐̇̂̀͝ ̴̺͍̞̈́̈́̿y̸̳̓̏̈́͑ö̵̜̘͎̦̺͎̫̞̺͎́̋̓̀̇̈́̔ū̴̧̞̆̈̓̔͋̚͜ ̵̼̬͍̯̍͌̊̒͒̃h̵̻̯̹̙̝̔ͅȃ̸̛̗̠͉͕̣̺̔̑͗̍̂͠͠d̶̹̬͖͓̰͙̅͌͠ ̵̱̀̓̐̉̎ţ̴̰͍̳̱̲̗̺̘̒̂̆̇͂̉́͜͜͝͠h̷̨̨̥̗̮̗͎̙̦̳̳͑̉̐̈́̑͌͛̉͝é̷̜̿̇̋͑̈́̎͌̋̕͘ ̴̣̪͊͗̾̊̎̕̕c̵̨̲̳̲̲̺̰̰̓̂͗̉͌h̸̡̨̥̪͔̘̬̳̀̎̆́͒̒͑̒̕͝͠a̸̧̡̱̜̘͒̏̉̓͂͋̅n̶̡̹͙͕̼̐̔̔̽̓̐̔̐́̕͜c̸͈̞͒͌̉̍ẹ̴̡̛̥̹͎̦̮̋̎̓̾̿͆̔̿͝.̷̩̦̺̖̫̿͆

Ah.. there it is again. Those nagging voices that happen during times like this.

C̵̯̮̯̤͕͈̜͍͍̬̭͖̹͉̱͓̋̈́̇̑̌̎̿̽͊̅̃̋͘͝Ơ̴̧̡̡̧̛̲͚͍̣͎͔̯̱͕̙̗̫̯̙̠̜̭̮̿̀̈́̔̅͆̊͛̈́̑̎̃̋̍͆̀͊̕̕͠M̴̢̤͙͎̞̜̖͇͓̺̟̍̔̀͒̽̾̆̿͑̒͜ͅẼ̴̢̧̢̢̛̛̫͇̜̳̻͈̜̤͙̳̠̞̭̘͂͂̂̎̉̑̇̍̓͗̋͊̐͒̐̌͆͒̍̏̊̉͝ ̷̛̘̹̻̩̅̂͒̄͆͆̔́̄͗̋̾͒̅̃̉̔̾̎̈́͂̆̓̒͘͘͠Ǫ̷̧̨̖̦͙̺̥͖̥͓̼̫̝̪̟̮̹̼̤̙̭̊̓̑̏ͅṊ̵̢̨̹̞̤͕̝̦͍͖̖͈̻̥̼̺̦̹̠͔̈͑̿ ̴̡̢̺̭̙̟̩̝̖̩̟͚̙̬̖̟̙̮͍̹͍̞͎̯̹̲͓̲̆͌͆̓́̔̊̉̀̐͐̆͊̀F̷̧̖̹̦̍̀̂̏̉͋͂̓̐̐͐̾̅̕̕͝R̵̢̢̧̗̯̩̩̟̥̹̠̙̦̹͒ͅE̸̛͍̼͈͖͈̘̤̳̞̺͖̭͔̦͎͈̤̜̊͆̈́͘A̶̧͕͓̦̝͕͉͓̲̻͙͔̲͚̳͙͂͑̊͂̽̔͐́̔͐̐͂͑̓̆͌͘͠ͅK̷̢̡̡̧̛̦̣͎̩̣̤͖͎̙̫͓̻̣̠̻͇̻̟͈̲̼̙̒͛̀̏̇͌̔̌̆͘,̷̛̻̅̋̂̒̌͛̈́͊̃̉̂͂́̂̀̐͌́̕͘͝͠ ̴̧͙̝͍̲̙̝̬̜̪̠̗͖̜̱̦̭̘͈͔̮̱̯̺̉͒̐̇͘ͅG̷̡̢̛̛̛̭͎̩̫̟̮̽͌̎̆̑̿͌͌͗̔̊̈́͊̓̀͛̌͑̚̕͝͠O̴̧̡̰̤͍̤̰̝̯̬͓̮̘̠̎̓͑̈̈́́́̓̍͝ͅ ̸̧͓̩͓͈͈̮͔̞̰͗̋̈͛̄̈́͑̕͠B̴̨̞̬̦͍͉̱͉͎̻̰͔͈̝̯̤̩̳̯̈́́͗̌͗́͗̔͑̿ͅA̸̬̹̯͖͖͉̯͚̤̭̹̗̯̟̳̞̘͐͑͑̒̉̿́̄͌̑̂̇́̽͐͝C̶̡͓̗̬̘̮͎̊̍̅̈́́̎̏̽͑̄͋͛̅͋̿̏̅̒̕͘͠͝͝͝͝K̴̭̮͈̅͂͒͝ͅ ̵̳̔͑̑̈́͋̾̈͗̿̾͒͒̌͑̓̓͘͠͠A̶͙̩͎͈͇̬͐͆́͛̇̓̀̆̋͗̌̈́͑͗̎̀̚͝͝N̶͎̪͍̹̥͔͓͕̫̠̼͂̏͒͊̓D̴̰̪͚̗̦͇̜̟̻̲͕̯̘͈͔͚͙͚͈̦͎͒͂̋̾́́̀͌͑͒̌͛͋̏̋́͒̓̀̐̆̀͘̕͜͝ͅ ̷̨̨̛͕̖̦̠̤̭͓͍̹͙͉͉̹̭̣̙̤̙̤̬̥̖̳̾͛̒͊̍͂̀̌̃͑̿̎̅̉͋̓͛́̋̽̍͋̐̚̚͝͝K̶̡͙̞̬̖͙͌̌̒͑̓̄̊͗͆̿͋͑̋͘͝͝͝I̶̢̢̘͓̥̰̳͚̩͚͔͈͖͎̱̔̐̇̎̔̒̔̇̈́̀̈̉͂̃̉́͌̒̚̚̕͝͝͝͠L̸̛̙͖̖͈͖̒͐̉̀̊̈́̓̓͐͌͊̋̎̍̓̇̀̎̐̾͘͘͝͠L̶̢̺̼̞͕͙̑̆̈́͆̀̔̀̑̐̇͆̃̊̽̌̈́̈͋͘͝͝ ̶̖̩͈̼̱̰̦̭͍̪̪̺͆͛͜T̵̡̢̨̯̲͈̲̼͔̞̺̮̣͇͔̬̙͉͋̄̔͒̀̈́͘H̶̨̨͔̜̘̗͔̤̥͇͈̝̗͇̳̃͌̀̅͌͋́̑̂̿̏̀̅͐͌̋̓̚̚ͅḘ̸̝̳̽̂͋͆̉̽̂̃͐̿̈̐̇͘̕͝͠͝Ḿ̴̫̪̗͕͗̇̀̀͑͊̌̊͋͑̾̉̉̀͑̆̆͘͝!̶̨̡̡̡̢̪̙͖͈̲̲̫̗͉̘͇͚̟͎͓̳̻͗̔̎̉̑̀̑̓͌̂̾̋͝͠ͅ

The girl gripped her head slamming her fist into her forehead to calm the loud voices and deafening ringing.

After a few minutes of hitting her head, the girl could hear a faint yell in the background it almost sounded like her voice...

Shaking the girl pulled her hands from her head and looked around, her usual jaded eyes were now eclipses with tears, taking in a shaky breath she can see a faint silhouette of someone laying on the ground.

he girls heartbeat quickens as she stands to her feet running to the person on the cement

"MOM!" She reaches out to shake the figure but it disappears before her eyes.

"N-no.." more tears cloud her vision.

She grips her eyes tightly, shutting them and scrunching into a ball onto the ground.

Although the ringing in her ears is still present the voices had stopped. A faint and low voice calls out to the girl but she cant hear over the sound of one of those store bells being rung nonstop in her brain.

A cold hand grips the girl's wrist, violently pulling her up to her feet and cracking most of her skin now, although she didn't notice through her own painful heartache.

"There you are... Brat." The same cold voice shes heard many times grabs her wrist and pulls her along until shes thrown onto the floor with a thud.

By this time the girl had figured out who grabbed her and where she was, her teary eyes were now jaded in nothing but tiredness. 

"What is it?" she says through practically gritted teeth, he smirks "We brought you here for an assassination, I'll give you the details later, just head out at 6:30" her barely visible nose scrunches "Why should I help your piece of shit ass?"

His one eye visible through the hand on his face darts to you "Ill crumble you and dance in your petty ashes. Now get to it, its already 6:15"

She shrugged "Whatever, who even is it?" although the hand man says nothing he throws her a envelope with pictures, she opens it and right away she notices something, red and white hair.

"You want me to kill Todoroki? For what reason?" the females eyes are squinted as she studies the mans body language, he seems irritated "SHUT UP! JUST GO FUCKING KILL HIM!" the small female step back due to his tantrum "Whatever."

Stepping out of that wretched hideout that stunk of alcohol the girl made her way down the ally pulling out her phone and calling up some help. "Be fucking here by 6:30 or ill have your bodies hung up like trophies."

(e/c) eyes scan the ally for any sign of life, a trash bag shuffles as a few leaves also blow with the wind.

What was she doing?

(A/N SORRY FOR THE LOGN WAIT OH MY GO D i got inspired one night and never finished  it? so here it iS UhHHhHh YEAH. i probably wont be working on Show piece quirk until april.. 1) season 3 and 2) i have little to no inspiration for later chapters... But im planning on re-writing some of the old ones so be on the look for those.)