Closer.. maybe a little bit too close...

The boy looked baffled, you had no remorse, did you?

Your head pounded from the nonstop use of your quirk seeping through the creases of your fist but you still held a stern face "Scram."

"I'm not going down without a fight villain" the pounding in your head was getting louder and louder "Bring it."

He lunged at you, tackling you to the floor holding your hands above your head "nice try.." your neck started to produce gas into the air, it was so thick and suffocating it started to make him gag.

The pounding in your head was as loud as thunder, how much longer could you hold out?

The boy could no longer hold on to you and released you allowing you to do whatever you wanted. But unfortunately, he had shot ice at you, puncturing your breathing tube that connected to your gas tank.

You covered the punctured tube with your palm "You little brat.." you ripped a piece of clothing off of your skirt and tied it around the hole good enough so you couldn't lose any gas 'I guess this will have to do.'

Lifting up your skirt two garters with pockets attached were revealed, you opened one of the pockets pulling out two throwing knives. You threw the knives in an attempt to distract him so you could escape, one was shot in his arm and the other into his shoulder, he simply walked it off because the knives where extremely short and most likely not as destructive.

You squated on the window ledge ready to leap out until that boy grabbed your hair and yanked you back in, he whispered an apology. "Your kind of a coward.." your voice was monotone as you blankly stared at the ceiling "why not just kill me? get it over with..." your voice was slowly turning into mumbles "I deserve it anyway.."

The duel haired boy paused "Heroes don't kill.." he took you by your arms dragging you back into the room. You sat on the floor as he kept you from running away.

"If I escape forget you ever saw me." you asked "I cant do that, villain sightings should always be reported. Especially you." you were annoyed and simply bolted for the window, completely catching him off guard.

The male jumped out after you, you went down all sorts of ally ways and swiveled through abandon shops and behind a few other things.

Eventually, he lost you, well he thought he did.

You sat in a greenhouse surrounded by flowers of all colors and shapes. If anyone saw this they would most likely think it was beautiful but little do they know all these flowers hold deeper meanings.

The young boy had finally found where you hid, there you stood back faced to him with flowers on each side, you passed by watering them and gassing weeds so they could grow. He walked in slowly trying not to alert you but of course, you heard him.

"Ah. You found me.." you looked up at him as you continued taking care of the purple flower in front of you "So.. you like to garden..?' he was a bit confused, why would a stone cold villain be into something so fragile?

The boy didn't dare to even capture you by this point, he walked over to the flower you were watering, it was a nice vibrant shade of purple "What does this one mean?" he pointed to the flower "Nothing.. I just like gardening.."

There was now.. an awkward silence in the air.

"Aren't you going to kill me?" the boy asked, you turned to him again "No.." you paused as if you were thinking "Not yet.." you mumbled. Several more awkward minutes passed and you finally broke the silence " Purple hyacinth.." he looked at you confused "the flower is called purple hyacinth..."

He looked around, you had several buckets and pots and a few hanging pots all around this small greenhouse "What do these mean?" curiosity was obvious in his vocals "What...? what do you mean?" you stopped watering the blue flower below you "Flowers have meanings correct?"

You sighed "Yes... I suppose.." you gestured over the purple flower he was still staring at "It means sorrow.." you turned to the blue flower below you " Hydrangea means heartfelt emotions.. or they are funeral flowers.."

"Do you do this for a hobby or..?" you once again sighed at his persistence "My.. Mother liked to garden.." you paused a bit "I killed her...and my father." he was in shock, you killed your own parents? "Why?" he asked "Rage... sorrow.. not being accepted.." you walked over to him and looked up into his heterochromic eyes "I wanted to be just. like. you." you pushed your finger into his chest.

you whipped around and walked to the end of the row of flowers before you could even finish taking care of the plants you saw flashing red and blue lights.

You turned to the boy with a blank stare "I hate a lot of things..."

You breathed in "But I hate you the most. Todoroki Shouto."

and with that, you left, and Todoroki simply let you leave.