Snoke

*The parts between the * * is Marissa's

*Ben's POV 

I woke up in my quarters on the First Order's weapon. I wasn't wearing my usual light, tan robes, but the dark, black robes Snoke makes me wear when he wants to "talk". I had no idea what I was doing in my quarters. Then I saw it. The mask. The one Kylo Ren wears. I put two and two together. Snoke had forced me to do his bidding. I felt something running down my leg. I already know what it is. Blood soaked my robes. As I changed into my light robes, after cleaning off the blood, I wondered how many innocents "I" killed today. 30? 50? Then I heard his voice.*

Listen to 'Problem'.

Kylo, don't worry about all the people you killed today. 

My name isn't Kylo. It's Ben. Ben Solo. The son of Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo. My mother and father are two of the greatest resistance fighters to ever live. They have resisted the Dark Side for their entire lives. I will try my hardest to continue that legacy. I will not let you control me like the Emperor did to my grandfather, Anakin Skywalker. I am a Jedi, like my uncle and my grandfather  before him. We stand for light, peace, and justice. And nothing can shake us Skywalkers from our ultimate purpose in the galaxy - to restore balance to the Force, once and for all.

Well, well, well Kylo -- "Ben" -- you take after your uncle and grandfather a lot. But you are nowhere near as strong as me.

That is where you are wrong Snoke. The power of unity will outlast anything and everything. 

Kylo - 

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!

I could feel my own willpower expelling Snoke from my mind and putting up defenses against him.

Hmm, that skill was actually useful. Thanks Uncle Luke.

I had to get away from the First Order and find Rey. She was most likely waiting for me somewhere.

But first I have to settle something with Mom.

I get into my TIE Silencer and fly off to D'Quar, the last known location of my mother.

Author's Note 

Sorry for the short chapter! I just don't have time with all of this homework from school. But how did you like Marissa's piece? Comment below whether you want more or not. Go follow her at Ginny_Weasley06!

- Alex