Ch. 3: The Broken Protector (Ming Pov)

AN: Yo I'm back at it with the updates!

Ming Pov

So that's the man who let my little Yo cry. I held Yo behind me protectively as we backed up out of the gate. I hate seeing Yo so sad and so scared it pings at my heart. As we pass the gate we quickly zipped behind the wall. I turn around and look at Yo.

"Are you okay? It was him wasn't it?" I asked

"I-I'm fine. Yeah, how'd you know?" He questioned.

"Well, you've never acted that way around anyone before. Even that time that big burly guy was chasing us you weren't scared at all." I replied

"Yeah sorry, Ming. I was so petrified seeing him after so long and my heart shattered once more."

His tone was full of sadness that it hurt. I hugged him and patted his head. He could only giggle at me.

"You're so weird Ming! I'm glad you're my friend."

Yeah... your friend... I thought. His words hurt me it was like a knife to my stomach. I never confessed to him but I don't want to ruin our friendship. As long as I am able to be near him and protect him that's good enough for me.

Yo tensed up in my arms and buried his face into my chest. I was wondering what happened and then I heard 'him' talking.

"I dunno what I did wrong? Not my fault. So stop teasing me Ai'Forth." Pha said.

I pulled Yo close to block his vision and covered his ears so he wouldn't have to hear.

"Whatever Pha. You must've done something or else he wouldn't have been that way." another voice said.

Was that Forth? I don't know him well but he is my senior and we've talked every now and then. I wonder what he and Pha are talking about.

"I'm gonna head off now. Stop blaming me for everything Shitty Forth!" he exclaimed.

"Whatever. Bye Pha." Forth said

After a few minutes, I heard footsteps go off in another direction. I loosened my grip on Yo and whispered to him it was all clear. Then we heard someone clear their throat. We turned around it was Forth.

"Are you okay my Nongs?" he asked

"W-we're fine," Yo said flustered.

"That's good." Forth said in an unsure voice "The name is Forth and you are?" he continued.

"I'm Wayo. Nice to meet you P'Forth." Yo answered.

"Just Forth is fine Wayo." He said smiling.

"Okay! You can just call me Yo Forth." Yo replied happily.

There was a tinge of jealousy in me because of how fast Yo was getting close to him from just introductions.

"You're very adorable Nong Yo." Forth said bluntly

Yo was blushing profusely and said, "I'm a boy though?! Call me handsome."

Yo was pouting and it was adorable. Forth could see it as well he was also blushing at Yo's cuteness. I wanted to drag Yo away then and there but I know he would only get suspicious of me or even get hate me for doing so.

"Hmm Nah. You're a cutie my Nong Yo." Forth joked.

The nerve of this man! How can he be so flirtatious with Yo?! I pulled Yo closer to me giving Forth a glare. He caught sight of me and smirked. God how I wanted to beat him to a pulp right then and there.

"Stop it Forth! I'm a handsome young man." Yo proclaimed.

Why do you have to be so innocent Yo? Can you not see he's hitting on you? My pent up anger made me clench one of my hands into a fist.

*cough*

I cleared my throat to let them know I'm here. Yo looks at me and I smile. His bright emotions rubbing onto me.

"I'm sorry Ming! I didn't mean to leave you out! This is my best friend Ming! Sorry to ignore you, Ming." Yo announces to Forth.

Yo turns his apology of words into a hug as well. My heart was once again sewn back together by this bright young boy. It was my turn to smirk. I looked at Forth and I could see he had fire in his eyes and jealousy on his mind.

"Let's go now Yo. I'm sure you want to go and rest now." I told him.

We turned around and walked away.

"Bai Forth!" Yo yelled waving a goodbye.

We walked back into the car and sat for a bit. What Yo said next almost had me choking on air.

"I think P'Forth likes you, Ming? I saw him smiling at you?" Yo said innocently.

I wish it were me Yo so I could turn his ass down and be with you instead. I thought to myself.

———————-
What do you guys think? I'm not sure how I want this pairing to go. O-O it was going to be ForthYo but then I had this revelation of a possessive Ming. So now I have MingYo but the thing is I haven't even had Pha in here to interact with Yo yet either! OMG GUYS HELP ME!!!! Lol