Chapter 1

( Third-Person  P.O.V: Ten Years ago...)

Once again the Mushroom Kingdom and Princess Peach is saved by the the two hero's, The Mario bros. As they were Celebrating Luigi started to carry his little sister (Y/N). She Was only Six at the time. She was kind-hearted, shy and helpful like Luigi and Strong and Courageous Like Mario. She loved her brothers more then anything. Luigi carried (Y/N) To Princess Peach to finally meet her. He then put her down and Got Princess Peach's attention.

"AW! Is that Little (Y/N) that you and Mario been talking about? She's so adorable!" Peach Squealed in awe as she looked at (Y/N). A little frighten the young six year old hidden behind Luigi grabbing his Leg, then taken a peek back at the Princess.

"Aw! Dont be scared Cutie! I'm not going to hurt you! I'm Princess Peach!" Young (Y/N) was still scared but was brave enough to come out of hiding.

"My name is (Y/N)! Nice meet you Pwincess Peach!" Luigi laughed as he rubbed his sister's (H/L), (H/C) Hair.

"Hey Luigi I'm going to go help Toadsworth with the banner okay?" The princess asked as Luigi nodded his head and Left while holding his little sisters hand. 

" Weggie! Where's bro-bro?" The young girl asked. As soon as Luigi was about to answer his little sister's question, Mario had picked her up from behind and started to tickle her. Luigi laughed and joined the tickle feast as (Y/N) begged for mercy, laughing and crying at the same time. After a minute they both stopped and Mario put young (Y/N) on his shoulders. As usual (Y/N) took Mario's hat and wore it while clinging on to his head to prevent from falling. As the young girl looked around, from the corner of her eye, she saw a boy her age. Although when she turned her head to see the boy gone, She could of sworn she saw the boy wearing something purple.

" Bro-Bro, Weggie, who was that boy?" Mario and Luigi both exchanged faces and looked around.

" What boy (Y/N)???" Luigi asked as he looked at his little sister with curiosity and a bit worried.

"There was a boy, right there." The young girl exclaimed as she pointed towards a bush wear she saw the little boy. The Bro's looked around again, but nothing happened.

" Maybe its your imagination Little Sis." Mario said as the siblings walked inside the castle. (Y/N) decided to drop the subject and looked around the castle. As she looked around she still wondered who the boy was. A lot of questions came in mind too for the Six year old girl. "Who was the boy? Why didn't he say "Hi"? Why didn't he join the celebration? Is he scared of meeting new people like me?" Her thought of train was interrupted when Mario put her down back to the ground. As soon as she looked up she was in front of Toadsworth himself. Again young (Y/N) hid behind Luigi's Leg and peeked back at Toadsworth as she did with The Princess.

"Don't Worry young one! I won't dare lay a finger on you to hurt you. What's your name?" Still Shy (Y/N) slowly approached Toadsworth again and gave him a smile.

" (Y-Y/N)."

"Why hello there (Y/N), I'm Toadsworth! We've heard Good things about you from your Brothers."

"Really!?"

"Yes! I can tell that you'll grow up to be just like Master Mario and Master Luigi."

" I will?" (Y/N) asked as Toadsworth Smiled and nodded. 

"Thank you Mister!" (Y/N) hugged Toadsworth as he hugged back and smiled at her happiness. Ahh, that was the day she first met them. Over the years things changed, and (Y/N)'s change wasn't the change that everyone thought...

(Ten years Later)

(Y/N) P.O.V

" Mario! Luigi! Please let me come with you!" I begged as my bros was just about to leave the house Again.

"(Y/N) for the last time It's too dangerous, we can't let you come. You might get hurt!" Luigi answered as he grabbed his hat from my hand.

" Oh "it's too dangerous" but yet you and Mario can go!" I exclaimed as they were about to head out.

"(Y/N) we can't risk getting you killed! We're just going to save Peach and stop Bowser, nothing new really." Mario said as He and Luigi walked out of the house with me following behind them.

" But I'm tired of always staying behind as you two go on adventures and save Peach!"

" I'm Sorry sis. Luigi and I can't let you get hurt. We'll see you Soon, We promise." Mario said as they both walked away to go on their Epic Adventure. I sighed and look at the sky to see the small dark void that everyone's been panicking about. I went to my friend Vivian's place (Paper Mario: Thousand year door) to play some card games with some other toads. Surprisenly Goombella and Koops were there too so i wasn't that bored. There were at least Twenty people at the house so I guess it was a little party Vivian threw.

" Hey (Y/N)! I see you might be home alone again.. wanna come join us?" Vivian kindly asked as she gave me a smile. I just sighed and nodded as she led me inside. We both just Sat down on the couch as Goombella, Koops, and two other toads sat at the table playing a card game of some sort.

"Hey, Are you Okay with... you know.."

"I'm going to be fine Vivian. This happens hmm let's see I don't know, let's say like, almost everyday in my life. It's either their going to save Peach from Bowser or Their going to another Town meeting new people. I just think it's unfair you know?"

" Well I ask because you've been changing lately, and not in a good way. If Something's up please tell me."

"Why? So you can snitch on me? Not a chance,"

"But-"

"Sorry Vivian, I'm beat.  Thank you for the kindness and all but I really don't need it. I've been a jerk, Plus I'm not in a mood to talk all like that. See ya Viv." With that I just walked out the house. I can't stand talking sometimes, it's too much of a bore. I went to a hill by My house and sat beneath the tree. I took out a book I had in my purse and started reading it. While I was reading, I could of sworn I heard something behind me. I quietly looked behind the tree to see A Boy my age wearing a purple jester outfit.

I Told ya'll I'll do it!!! And here it is! Dimentio x Reader! Now please I want no hate this book was just a little idea that came in mind because I saw some mario characters x reader so i was like "Hey! Why the heck not!?"