Chapter 6

(Y/N) POV

I kept looking at the door to see if Mario was coming anytime soon.

"Ready (Y/N)?" I nodded and Dimentio and I both quickly revealed our card.

"WAR!" We said simultaneously. We both placed three cards faced down on the ground.

"Dang it this is my last card! You also took my pile so I lose if this card isn't the card I hope for. " Dimentio yelled out.

"Ah-ha. Ready?" I asked. He nodded and we both started to count to three.

"One...two...THREE!" We both quickly revealed our card.

"HA! ACE BEATS 10 OF SPADES!" I yelled as I took all his cards.

"Now then. Where's my five bucks?" I added as he rolled his head around and gave me my money.

"Don't deal with the devil."

"You are the devil (Y/N)."

"The devil of WAR!" I exclaimed as we both got up. He levitated off the ground and stretch his arms. Then he made the cards disappear.

"GG (Y/N)."

"And GG to you Dimentio." Then, the door opened. It was Mario... And holy shoot with him is Princess Peach! Oh there's Bowser too.

"Finally!" I yelled out as I faced them.

"Ah ha ha you've arrived!" Dimentio said with glee.

"You all don't wear tardiness Well." I said to them. Mario looked at me in complete shock.

"At last, the hero... I know you from the festival of hair that dances upon your lip!" Dimentio said.

"Well well well, Princess Peach and The lord of Grumpiness himself. How delightful of you to come along!" I said as Princess Peach looked at me with a frighten face.

"(Y-Y/N)!? And Who... are you?" The Princess asked.

"Well met, lady. Your beauty is as refreshing as a slap to the face on a crispy winter day!" Dimentio exclaimed.

"Who are you supposed to be Mr. Frillypants? You going tie to me a balloon animal?" Bowser said to Dimentio trying to act all tough.

"You must be Bowser. I knew the moment I saw the flailing nubbins you call arms." Dimentio then said as I started to snicker.

"I am a humble servant of Count Bleck... Master of dimensions... pleaser of crowds... I am... Dimentio!" Dimentio added.

"(Y/N)... is that.. Really you?" The Princess asked. Can she take a hint?

"Sorry Princess. I work for Count Bleck just like Dimentio." I simply said.

"N-No... You can't! You might have been brainwashed just like Bowsers minions!" She seriously tries to think the best for the worst.

"Peach I'll love to debate with you but we have unfinished business to handle."

"It is truly enchanting finally meeting my...our, hapless victims. I have prepared a special morsel of a treat for you!" Dimentio announced.

"Let's give it to them shall we?" I asked as he teleported all of us to a bright green room.

"How about some... MAGIC! And voila. You are now in Dimension D, a dimension of my own creation! In this mind-blending realm, my attacks are 256 times more potent. I am now far more powerful! I could obliterate you with a raise of an eyebrow!" Dimentio said proudly. So much for Partners. Couldn't let the dimension make both our attacks 256 times more powerful... wait why only 256???